• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Benzo/opioid/alcohol interactions

Louis225

Greenlighter
Hello. Couple of quick questions. Quick run down ; I am prescribed and on 2mg dailey clonazepam and 15mg mirtazapine dailey and have been for 2 or more years. I drink a fair amount (probably every second night 4-6 drinks). Anyway the question here is I just got 7 2mg Hydromorphone (dilaudes) and I have probably 30 t3s as well. I’m looking to take a good recreational dose but am curious as to what precautions I should take around my prescriptions and alcohol consumptions. Thanks for the reply’s in advance! Dosage advice for both the t3s (30mg codeine) and the hydros would be appreciated.

you might want to experiment with those first before you go mixing. see how they affect you.
See the problem is I take clonazepam dailey as prescribed. Should I stop my prescription to build an opioid tolerance ? Or should I just forget the whole thing because of what I’m prescribed

See the problem is I take clonazepam dailey as prescribed. Should I stop my prescription to build an opioid tolerance ? Or should I just forget the whole thing because of what I’m prescribed
i was on 1.5 mg of clonazepam a day and prescribed 10mg of hydrocodone 4 times a day so it's doable. use the search engine for opioid conversion chart, do the math and proceed with caution. there's always a risk involved

Don’t waste the opiates with alcohol. They are fun all by their self . Alcohol will dull the opiate feeling .
Sounds good. From what I’ve read it just adds to the risk and takes away from the opiates

opiates with alcohol , is never a good pairing !! I have the disease of addiction ( So More is always Better :p !!) Keep those two highs apart, and for good measure, please stay away from Benzos as well, when playing with either of those two!!