• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo help needed re 3-fpm/Clonazolam usage....need some other benzo advice.

Angryfire

Greenlighter
Hello again everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here but I could use some of your help please.

I have been using 3-fpm for a few months now, sometimes, a few doses every day, sometimes weekends only, sometimes weeks off it. Everytime I use it after 6pm at night I find that I just cannot sleep and I have had very good success using Clonazolam (The 0.5mg pills.....I find half a pill is enough, approx 0.25mg...... a full one blacks me out) and it works great for sleep. At the moment I am unable (from my trusted vendor) to obtain it any. Can you good people recommend me a similar benzo that will do a similar job?
I'm not looking for a high, just something to give me my 6-8 hours sleep and wake up feeling ok the next day, ready for work. Is there any other Rcs out there that will give me similar results and can anyone recommend a dosage that may suit me, based on the half pink tablet (0.25mg approx) that works well for me at the mo.

Extra info: I dont drink, smoke, atke any other gear other than 3-fpm I eat a healthy(ish) diet and I am 5"8"" and weigh 11 stone (70 kilos)

Thanks for any advice, it's appreciated.

You really shouldn't rely on benzos to sleep, they are pretty terrible for your mind, esp memory and cognitive ability. I would recommend 1-3mg melatonin and exercise during the day, couple this with a consistent sleeping pattern and you should be golden, unless there are other health conditions at play.
I only have experience with Valium and alprazalam which I wouldn't recommend either.