• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Benzo Flunitrazolam 250MCG Pre-Weighed Capsules From Online Vendor.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
THE HARM REDUCTION of my queston is not much info on this Benzos and being on 90MG Methadone maintenance I do Not want to overdose and Die And or black Out from taking more then needed due to my high tolerance I also dont want to think i got no effects until I remember nothing in the morning I did read it is short acting so black out would be less HARMFUL! Then Long acting benzo but I got this thread closed for forgetting to mention the question lol and reason for it hence it was closed for no HR Question.... Which bottom Line is to BE ON THE SAFE SIDE with assumption this is more Potent then the most Potent predicition and start there.

But i take high doses of any Benzo with 1mg Clonazepam or 30mg flurazepam daily to make sure tolerance to BOTH methadone and Benzos and then i just use extra little as possible before methadone I did it so I would not get tolerance or dependance..... also I find the question will it JACK MY TOLERANCE like f-lam is harm reduction enough question if u ever experienced even benzo tolerance without withdrawal it is a bitch if not managed wisely

Now I got A VERY RELIABLE Vendor with 250MCG Pre-Weighed Flunitrazolam RC Benzodiazepine for Sale And I was wondering what Information on the Use of it is out there because I remeber Flubromazo-LAM not PAM being in 0.25mg doses And with Or without A Tolerance it was basically impossible to Not Fall Asleep on it But within Days A Tolerance to the Sleep Inducing Effects would Kick In And then No matter How High Dose Used it did Nothing for Insomnia And since it so damn Potent apperently 0.25MG of it being equal to 0.5MG of Clonazepam So.

I bought 1500 Meclonazepam 3MG Pellets And they are Very Good which i only use when needed and i try to cap it at 3-4 2x in 24 hours when i use them And I Am Prescribed Clonazepam And Flurazepam 30MG Once A Night for Sleep. So I do Not want to Buy this Benzodiazpeine unless it is different And of Benefit in ways the benzos i have now do not effect in way as strong and or any bad effects like i read clonazolam has a weird hang over/tolerance after effect Rebound that is unpleasant.