• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo - Fluclotizolam?

New? Doubt it, but the consensus is pretty solid, don't waste your time. The most distinguishing features are its high price and overrated potency. Average in every way.

Oh man I Really, REALLY need a new vendor...

Clonazolam vendor, specifically, though anything at this point - It's getting harder to function...

Seems interesting, clotizolam, figured it would have some of the more traditional effects, though it being hypnotic makes sense

Someone help me with BitCoin? Reception typically slow, and it seems harder to on IOS, which is what is used at current residence

I know it's an old thread but I ordered 10 blotters of Fluclotizolam last week. I was always waiting for some Fluclotizolam as a powder and the vendor will stock it, but he says that since half a year.... and when I think about my extremely high tolerance, I guess I'll not feel too much, but who knows....

Will report then.

JJ

I have to chime in in favor of fluclotiz. I find it feels very much like etizolam except it makes you pass out faster. I feel like this one is underrated.

As far as dose, i think ~3x etiz potency isn't too far off. I only took 1.5mg tonight I would've taken too if I wasn't worried about waking up for work tomorrow. I will try to update in an hour or two and report back.

I do use benzos but only ever to manage my anxiety at work (except for rare instances like now)

i had some mgs of brown fluclotizolam powder, it was good, similar to etizolam...

I also had brown powder/small crystals. Unfortunately it recently stopped being sold. 3x potency might be accurate if you're used to taking 500mcg of it or 1-2mg etizolam, but i have personally found with higher tolerance to both the gap tightens until it's maybe 1.5x or less as strong.

I honestly didn't really find fluclotizolam to be much more potent than regular etizolam....maybe 25% stronger *Maybe*
But it hardly lasts...it's duration is so short thst when I've had access to it fir sleeping I constantly wake up and then need a fat dab off my rig to knock me back out to sleep again....I think fluclotizolam has been my least favorite benzo I've ever tried....I guess it might good if you need a 2 or 3 hour nap or something but if your using benzos for an afternoon nap then you probably shouldn't be using them at all.

I have to wonder if fluclotizolam is so short acting if it would be a good sleep aid. I have zero tolerance for benzos so I can feel 1 mg of etizolam for 8 hours. I will wake up after five or six hours but still drowsy enough to get back to sleep. I mean hopefully fluclotizolam works as I am just about to take the chance.

I have to wonder if fluclotizolam is so short acting if it would be a good sleep aid. I have zero tolerance for benzos so I can feel 1 mg of etizolam for 8 hours. I will wake up after five or six hours but still drowsy enough to get back to sleep. I mean hopefully fluclotizolam works as I am just about to take the chance.
I think if you have zero tolorance then it just might be ge perfect sleep aid actually....I really need about 4mg etizolam to sleep well and these days I only use it twice a week and try to keep it to 2mg.
But I only bought 100 blotters of fluclotizolam and burned through them much faster than I was expecting and just decided it wasn't worth getting mote of even as a etizolam replacement.
But it honestly just might be perfect someone in your situation.

I just wanted to update some thoughts. Got domestically as a tincture. Of course very expensive but hats off to anyone that goes through that trouble and sells. Anyway it was .5 mgs a ml. I started with .5 and felt it quick, like 1 mg of etizolam. More hypnotic and sedative. Then took another .25 an hour later, ate dinner and went to watch TV but woke up 2 1/2 hours later. Then took another .5 before bed and slept a solid 7 hours before waking and then slept a little more. No residual grogginess at all so it is short acting. So with my one try i will say it seems about twice as potent (probably more) than etizolam. Amnesia about the same. I get that easy though. Oddly enough sound is one way I can tell if a benzo works. They can be so subtle but sound changes a little. Sometimes with etizolam if it is daytime that is the only way I know it is working. Sound changed quicker with fluclotizolam, more muffled if that makes sense.

This may be more for sleep than daytime. I may update again. Not touching it for another week at least.

I hate double posting. But it is over a year and no one adding to the thread. A year and a half ago I got two bottles of fluclotizolam tincture. I almost forgot about them in my fridge. So I took some out on July 4th. 9 PM. I took 1 mg which I understand is a heavy dose. But the domestic vendor I got it from gets flocked for "underdosing" or no benzo at all in there, as well as satisfied customers. So I assumed it was underdosed and took 1 full mg. The effects came one quick, typical benzo wobbles. I went up to our guest room to have a smoke. Wife was sleeping. Loading a few one hits in a pipe. The next I know is my wife is waking me up saying I fell asleep, loaded pipe. weed out and no memory of when i went to sleep. I guess that is a black out. Thank God fluclotizolam is short acting. And I guess the complainers of the company (that still buy from them) just have a tolerance. Someone said they had the whole bottle and nothing. I had my first black out on 1 mg of the stuff so it was not underdosed, or I have a really light tolerance. Thankfully I was home in bed. I never go to sleep leaving a loaded pipe and my weed out. No more than .5 next time and going right to bed.

Just found this thread looking for fluctizolams half life once again and saw your new post so I became a member to reply. I haven't tried it yet, and I would almost bet we used the same domestic vendor.
so once I do I'll chime in with my two cents, if the lord is willing.

Ime it’s a very useful sleep aid for getting to sleep. It may not have the legs to keep some who have trouble staying asleep once asleep, especially if you have interpose withdrawals etc going on. I would say if dosed accurately, and I have a gram and a half from 2019 very pure volumetric dosed when used at 300ug-1mg for use of falling asleep that I’ve played around with here and there over last few years.I’ve come to conclude it’s a great sleep aid as I said for getting to sleep occasionally or even a decent trip chiller/killer. It’s potency definitely seems to be ~3x more potent then OG Tiz for sure, and for an idea I do take benzos daily for medical uses 30mgs of Diazepam a day as well as 1mg of clonazepam sometimes 1/4mg Clonazepam and 1/4Alprazolam I’m currently tapering as I do occasionally to keep the drugs working properly but at the time of testing this was roughly my daily tolerance with the fluclotizolam as an addition. Lastly for the half life I’m not sure about metabolites etc. but from my experience with it I would say roughly 1/2-2/3 the half life of Etizolam. Still need more experimentation though