• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo Experts - choosing the right one

^I too have noticed a number of opioids seem to be psychedelic, upper in nature, complete downer, nod/nausea fest... they're all so different. I don't think one can just lump all opioids and opiates together. Same with bzds.

Definitely. I find poppy pod tea (effectively opium) to be the most psychedelic of the bunch, probably because you get a nice mix of the alkaloids and there's a kind of "natural time release" effect with the morphine in particular. In fact did you know the phrase "pipe dream" originates from smoking opium?

Even just regular old morphine is one I find very dreamy on the nod. Whereas oxy lacks this unless you have a very low tolerance in my experience.

Damn I missed the era of opium dens. Would guess that there are still some out there in remote areas.

To me it's honestly the opposite, I could barely even think at all on pregabalin and I mean at regular therapeutic doses. But subjective effects differ by individual of course.

For most people though tolerance and dependence develop quickly and lead to severe withdrawals even if they react to it better than I did.

Gabapentin by most reports seems far more forgiving, likely because it's simply a lot less potent.
Pregabalin was in hindsight not that innocent, as it has some serious side effect's taken chronically. But wd's is one thing it didn't give me.And it didn't blunt my emotion's to much. My dosage was 225mg a day and at that level cognitive decline was noticed.

I would say that this Chart is more or less correct.

I tried around half of the benzos listed there and beside some individual variances I can agree with it.

Of course the ere are lots of other benzodiazepines, rx and also grey area.
My Personal favourite is clonaZOLAM. But it is _very_ potent and will kick your ass if you do not know what you're doing!
Take care🙂
Yeah clonazolam is a great rc benzo... But if we count these rc benzos To this thread, i am not have ever tried, and believe me i am took allmost every f****n rc benzos and the pharmacy benzos... Flualplazoram is far the Number 1 in every area of those effects... Its has awesome euphoria when combined To nifoxipam... But My favorite benzo is from normal benzos, insomin (nitrazepam) is the Best benzo. But yeah not a very suitable Day time benzo... 😅😅😅😅And ive tried allso nitrazepams "big Brother" 2mg rohypnol (flunitrazepam) and it isnt even CLOSE To insomin