• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo chart

Jenavo

Greenlighter
https://www.google.com/search?q=ben...ndroid-samsung&prmd=isnv#imgrc=hB7ndKvF4B0psM

Hi there, sorry i am new here & tried over half an hour to just post the picture.
But to the topic, this chart is quite new and a little confusing. Diazepam 10mg stronger psychlologial & physical effects than Alprazolam 0,5mg?No way. The mg next to the benzo are also confusing me. Lorazepam is a powerhouse of drug but shouldnt it has way more anticonvulsant properties in that chart? Diazepam same hypnotic effects than Temazepam?Never. Clonazepam extremely hypnotic?...I and most People love it because it has all the benzo effects very nice without sedating much. Benzos are very individual but this is absolutley not a perfect chart. Especially the weak anti anxiety effects of Clonazepam & Alprazolam(moderate psychological and strong physical, should be very strong both positions), Oxazepam has stronger psychologial anti anxiety effects than Alprazolam in that chart? Nope. Clonazepam has much stronger muscle relaxing effects to me and from what i have read and heard from other, too & it has way more anti anxiety effects.
At all the chart is ok, benzos are very individual but still this chart does not represent some benzos in their right way. I have tried i think 11 different benzos & z drugs. Lorazepams anxiolytic effects are represented perfect, to me its one of the the strongest one with no doubt. Alprazolam, Diazepam, Bromazepam and Clonazepam for example are also very good against anxiety. Zopiclone to me has also way stronger anti anxiety effects, to me as strong as Diazepam but thats me. What do you think about that chart? Not only your individual thoughts also what would you say to someone are the general effects of one of the benzos. What do u think about that chart?

Last edited:
I think 1mg xanax is equal to 10-20mg valium. I would certainly prefer 1mg xanax to 10 mg diaz and probably 15 mg diaz.
But I like the anti anxiety effects best.
Can't add much else regarding your other questions.

I find Diazepam has always found favour with me in terms of treating my anxiety (however nothing seems to touch the anxiety spawned from kicking opioids). Even though I find them to be the most affective I still need at least 40-50mgs and thats without having a habit, I've just always had a natural tolerance to them.

I cant stand Zopiclone - they do little if anything for my anxiety unless I mix them with opiates or alcohol and like zimmovane, they leave that horrible metallic taste in my mouth and an empty feeling in my gut.

Hope Tryptamite is doing well.

Yes benzos are very individual, i am addicted to them for years now. I remember times when i used 16mg Clonazepam or 27,5mg Lorazepam to feel any effects, 250-300mg Diazepam really did nothing in equal to me. That was with a high tolerance and not only therapeutic use. With alcohol i used some less benzos of course, its just a strong benzo booster, if you like it or not. *bc i am quite new here i will just say especially benzos/opioids/alcohol/pregabalin and other gabapentinoids are very dangerous to mix, even after years of not being completly fucked up while mixing them it can always happen again and can be lethal*. Opioids, especially Diacetylmorphin, i ofc always use my benzos, but also reduce my regular benzo dose. I was an h addict and consume it at times again, always ending in fucking withdrawl again, but thank god there is Lyrica(Pregabalin) being god damn effective helping me there. Now i am on like 10mg Clonazepam/15mg Lorazepam(yes this one is actually one of my favourite benzos in all ways, Alprazolam just knocks me out and lacks the physical effects Lorazepam has, like muscle relaxing, body high, psychological euphoria they are quite same) and like you can see 1mg Clonazepam equals 1,5mg Lorazepam to me. Diazepam somehow would 1mg Lorazepam=15-20mg Diazepam if it comes to feeling an effect. Yes Diazepam has very muscle relaxing properties. But somehow Lorazepam's relaxing abbilities, i feel them more and and at a lower dose. Yes if i equal 1mg Lorazepam = 15mg Diazepam, the last one is stronger muscle relaxing, but at all i feel Lorazepam more and prefer the muscle relaxing properties. Diazepam is heavy, Lorazepam is like walking on clouds, Clonazepam is also very relaxing, oh and Bromazepam or Flunitrazepam. I never got the Diazepam hype. But if it comes to mixing Diamorphin with Diazepam i take 50mg instead of 150mg with my actual tolerance and i am fine, only at that point i really enjoy Diazepam, or with alcohol. I would say even Oxazepam can be fun with alc and THC ( like way more than alc and THC together without any benzo ). I remember times when 2mg of Lorazepam gave me an enjoyable euphoria, 20mg Diazepam gave me therapeutical effects of course but the same that 0,5mg Lorazepam did. I've read some benzo threads and polls and Lorazepam is not getting best credits most time for recreational effects, to me it is so damn recreational and i think the ones who feel the same know what i am talking about. Its also the benzo that made me do most stupid & dangerous things esp. with alcohol or opioids and to me its the most amnesic. Just that point shows me how strong it hits the CNS.

Last edited:
I think the OP needs to refer to a known and credible source such as The Ashton Manual.

Your answers are there. Not in some chart of unknown origin and as originally uploaded to Reddit.

Right off of the bat, and from the first post, the Alprozalam vs. Diazepam equivalent strength is quite correct. And there’s a lot more to benzodiazepines than their equivalent strengths that come into play. Sorry. Too late for me to go into this now. Also not sure it all needs to be repeated again either here as this has been done several majestic times on various threads. And depends on how seriously and how much somebody wants to know about benzodiazepines and their actions and interactions from a pharmacological viewpoint.

I think the OP needs to refer to a known and credible source such as The Ashton Manual.

Your answers are there. Not in some chart of unknown origin and as originally uploaded to Reddit.

Right off of the bat, and from the first post, the Alprozalam vs. Diazepam equivalent strength is quite correct. And there’s a lot more to benzodiazepines than their equivalent strengths that come into play. Sorry. Too late for me to go into this now. Also not sure it all needs to be repeated again either here as this has been done several majestic times on various threads. And depends on how seriously and how much somebody wants to know about benzodiazepines and their actions and interactions from a pharmacological viewpoint.
I get your point. That chart just made me snoopy. Oh and there are many other Benzo equivalent charts than Ashton. And because this one is new and somehow interesting i thought i would share. How many things have been repeated here tbh. in this forum i am reading quite a while now.
This chart i shared is not very much about mg, its one of the very less one going so close in the difference of effects. Its also not from reddit, source is tripsit.

Last edited:
The equivalency chart for benzos measures what dose each drug require to provide the same level of anxiolysis. It doesn't it factor in the sedative-hypnotic, muscle relaxant, and other effects it has on you.