• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Benzo binge VERY scared and worried about seizures and withdrawal

Please go to the ER. You shouldn’t be CTing off those benzos.

My girl got in touch with a safe and reliable source and I bought 54 prescription grade bars on pure luck, and I didn’t/ couldn’t have to leave our room that I made more benzo withdrawal tolerable

and thank God I’m too scared of how euphoric they make me feel cuz of my anxiety disorders, to eat em like candy

I’ve already learned my lesson from Xanax withdrawal in the past many dreadful and truly terrifying times.

It seems to take about 3-4 mg of the alprazolam to keep the withdrawal and my anxieties under control

I won’t have to do that for long tho, cuz I’m getting my Clonazepam in less then a week

Honestly, I thank all of you 🙏🏼 for replying
and the genuinely good advice

I’m on 2.5mg of the alprazolam now, and I’m gonna eat some food, and get some very much needed sleep

again, another very honest thank you

You are going to want to go to the ER and tell them you're going through benzo withdrawal. I was taking 4-6 mg of xanax a day for a couple of weeks and I would get off of it and be bed ridden for at least a week or two and you're talking about being on 30mg (I don't know how much that is per dose and how often and whatnot). I wouldn't risk it, if not just to avoid having to go through those hellish withdarawals.

Pregabs helped with my withdrawals, wish I took them sooner, get that taper schedule in place and stick to it. It took a week before I hit acute WD's, but they faded after a few days, the build up was tough though.