• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc benzedrine hi tech pharm

Shady Kaity

Bluelighter
Any info on this type of benzedrine? I read its ingredients are suppenosedly highly similar to those of amps? True or no? And how effective is it really for any euphoric effects and as well as intended weightless and such? It says on the bottle it enhances nerepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin?

If it's actually benzedrine, then it should be racemic amphetamine, so it'll be more than similar to amps, it'll be identical. Yeah, consensus is that speed is pretty good for weight loss and euphoria!

Benzedrine is an amp. But are you sure you're not confusing it with Benzedrex?

If its OTC, you're probably buying something that is called "Benzedrine" but actually isn't Benzedrine.

A lot of shady "weight loss" pills try and call themselves things that sound like "Benzedrine" or "Dexatrim", "Benzetrim", etc. They're usually just overpriced caffeine pills. Stay away.

Benzedrine Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving Daily Value%
Proprietary Blend with Acacia Rigidula 98% Extract (leaves)
Yielding the following Alkaloids as Thermo-RX: 255 mg
Phenylethylamine,
R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine,
Methylsynephrine,
N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine,
N-Methyl-Phenylethylamine,
N-Benzyl-Alpha-Phenylethylamine.
Benzedrine Proprietay Blend: 100 mg
Theobromine,
Alpha-Phenylethylamine HCL,
Synephrine HCl,
5-Methoxytryptamine HCL,
L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCL,
Yohimbine HCL.
Caffeine (Anhydrous): 200 mg

<no sourcing>

Last edited by a moderator:
^ back in the (70's) there were a lot of 'bennies' around . I think they stopped making them sometime in the mid 70's because of all 'the abuse'. I think they were originally diet pills suposidly (interesting spelling-spell check isn't on right now))

In Canada they look like round aspirins with a score on one side. Used to call them 'white liners'. They were OK but you need like 10-20 to be high all day.

Curious is right with the supplement facts. These don't look like aspirins, they're kind of shiny like pearls actuallys lol and shaped odd. I can't explain it. It was the one and only of its kind in that store that I saw way in the back of the shelf with no actual spot of its own lol

Also it says it's thermogenic and the first anoretic? Iidk about first ever but maybe first OTC?

What a shitty combination of shitty PEAs! N-Benzyl-Alpha-Phenylethylamine just looks like a nasty prodrug for a crappy homologue of PEA. Did anyone notice the inclusion of Mexamine (5-Methoxytryptamine HCL)? What the fuck are these jokers thinking!?! And to market it as Benzedrine to boot...

Okay, so its a random mixture of caffeine and PEAs. It's not an amphetamine. It's a dangerous mix of random chemicals.

Do not take this stuff.

Yeah just so we are all clear, this is not racemic amphetamine, aka the real Benzedrine

It sounds like the infamous white crosses. They were bootlegged meth pill. They were more popular then crystal. They were called that because it was double scored, like a cross. To ride it's notoriety they started making something called white crosses with ephedrine, sold at truck stops till it was banned.

It'd be kind of nice if they still commonly had low dose meth pills. You could take a small amount for work/school like Adderall.

It sounds like a dirtier version of what THC2LSD is talking about, plus caffeine.

Like I said before, I wouldn't touch these with a ten foot pole.

Shady, PEAs are Phenthylamines (PhenEthylAmines). This product contains a pretty random mix of unscheduled (legal for now) PEAs that will mostly have little to no effect without ingesting a MAOI (Don't do this this! It would be very dangerous). They were chosen for their structural similarity to amphetamine (AlphaMethylPHenEthylAMINE, the ingredient in the original Benzedrine). These PEAs could cause certainly cause hypertension and may possibly be otherwise toxic. It's a weird grab bag mix of chemicals in this stuff. One of the ingredients is 5-MethoxyTryptamine (Mexamine) a 5-HT2 agonist with little to no hallucinogenic effect. Does anyone know if it exhibits MAOI activity?

(1.) Phenylethylamine - inactive
(2.) (R)-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, - Amphetamine analog. "betphetamine" 1/3x as potent and probably not as recreational. Fastandbulbous reported it's a good decongestant but otherwise shitty. Pop culture ref: This is the drug H.D. Case uses in Neuromancer.
(3.) Methylsynephrine, - Oxilofrine, para-hydroxyephedrine. Ephedrine analog
(4.) N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine, - N-methyl analog of (2), decongestant.
(5.) N-Methyl-Phenylethylamine - N methyl analog of (1), inactive.
(6.) N-Benzyl-Alpha-Phenylethylamine - N benzylated prodrug for (1). Likely inactive
[...]
(7.) Theobromine - xanthine vasodialator & cardiostimulant found in cocoa. Caffeine metabolite
(8.) Alpha-Phenylethylamine HCL, same as (1)
(9.) Synephrine HCl - adrenergic alkaloid found in bitter orange and some mandarin oranges. "iso-phenylepherine". Cardiostimulant and adrenergic. May be a decongestant, but likely to be a crappy one
(10.) 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL - "Mexamine". Supposedly protects vs radiation damage. Melatonin precursor/metabolite. It's doubtful it's active, especially orally - tryptamine itself is not even active IV.
(11.), L-Tyrosine Ethyl Ester HCL - prodrug for tyrosine? Converted to tyrosine and ethanol in the huamn body. Probably has no effect, assuming you eat any protien in your diet at all...
(12.) Yohimbine HCL - this is concerning, yohimbine is a strong adrenergic autoreceptor antagonist, it makes your body release large amounts of norepinephrine and adrenaline and can cause panic attacks, hypertension, etc. Most people find it to be an "unpleasant" stimulant. Active component of the herbal preparation yohimbe. Some people think it's a mild MAOI but I think it just doesn't play well withother drugs at all.
(13.) Caffeine (Anhydrous): 200 mg - Xanthine stimulant. 200mg is a fairly high dose - similar to an entire can of strong energy drink or two-and-a-half Red Bulls.

I wouldn't take more than one of these pills at once. In fact I wouldn't take any of them - they look like someone's lumped together every legal thing that looks structurally close to amphetamine or ephedrine together. Half the compounds are inactive, half are crappy stimulants that primarily raise heart rate and blood pressure, one is a very unpleasant stimulant (yohimbine) and one is a massive dose of a strong stimulant (caffeine). It's a recipe for elevated blood pressure, panic attacks, nausea etc. - or worse heart attacks/strokes/hyperthermia.

Stick to caffeine pills. They're probably cheaper too

It sounds like the infamous white crosses. They were bootlegged meth pill. They were more popular then crystal. They were called that because it was double scored, like a cross. To ride it's notoriety they started making something called white crosses with ephedrine, sold at truck stops till it was banned.

It'd be kind of nice if they still commonly had low dose meth pills. You could take a small amount for work/school like Adderall.
No price discussion, read the guidelines. -TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I took two the other day and felt incredibly cracked out.
It was funny as I can laugh at myself, but pretty unpleasant.