• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzedrex

closeau

Bluelighter
I just got a Benzedrex nasal inhaler. Heard it gives you a rush. I know there's a three on here but it's old. My question is do I need to fuck with the cotton or crystals or anything in there (I haven't taken it spar) or can I just go over reccomended dosage using it regular. The reccomended dose is 2 inhalation so and I did 6. I do feel not so tired but not buzzed. Thing was 8$ so I can't just use the thing once. Some advice from someone with experience would be appreciated. Thanks

You have to crack it open and soak the cotton rod in an acidic liquid like lemon juice or Coca-Cola for a few hrs at least. You only need 5 oz or so liquid. Squuze the rod out and drink. Do not eat the cotton, it could cause GI blockage.

Thanks. I have it soaking in lemon juice right now but a few hrs? I was gonna soak mine an hr. Will it still work?

Yeah, an hr should be fine. Have fun & good luck with those lavendar burps lol. Some people handle them better than others, the increased blood pressure always bothered me more, and the comedown which seemed to get worse each time. Drinking alcohol about 3 hrs in seemed to help tho.

It worked for me. I only slept 2 hrs last night and always have daytime sleepiness but I'm good right now. I'm not all jacked up so hopefully my comedown won't be bad. I'm a recovering boozer so can't do the beer route but I could see where that would be helpful. Thanks for your help

This stuff is great!! Obviously too expensive to take every day but I did one today and I still have energy. I'm at a point where I have a lot to do so it really helped today and I got one for tomorrow. Who da thought. Things I learn on this site are amazing ( and sometimes ridiculous) lol. Thanks for tips!