• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Benzedrex And 5-HT 2A?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I'm high on a Benzedrex inhaler at the moment and I feel like I'm getting a trip that's not really a trip. Sorta like half a gram of shrooms or something of the sort. Pretty euphoric and energetic but also getting these sudden shifts in my thought pattern and mental state like I get while tripping but to such a subtle degree that I'm not actually tripping and my eyes look completely normal...... also like I get if I eat like half a gram of shrooms. I'm getting subtle changes in my vision/body sensations as well. This makes me wonder if Benzedrex is perhaps a mild 5-HT 2A agonist as it feels like a trip that's too mild to actually be a trip at all if that makes any sense. Totally different than what I was expecting of it. To be honest, I just took it because I was tired and wanted something to wake me up without taking adderall as I took an extra one yesterday and didn't want to run out of my script early. I thought it was an amphetamine/amphetamine type chemical, but it's totally different from adderall/amphetamines. While it's very different than the type of experience I was expecting, I have to say I'm really enjoying it overall. Very underrated IMO. However, if it is a very, very mild 5-HT 2A agonist like shrooms or LSA (I prefer natural psychs so the lysergamide I do is LSA instead of LSD), would the Benzedrex I'm currently on weaken or prevent a mushroom or LSA trip that I'm considering tomorrow night?

Last edited:
I read somewhere that high enough dosage of Propylhexedrine also releases serotonin, just like the mother molecule, Methamphetamine. That probably explains why it feels the way it feels.

As far as I understand, pretty much everything that releases serotonin, has some affinity to some receptor subtypes, so its possible for it to have some quite negligible activity there. But I'm no expert, just like to read stuff...8)