• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Benzedrex after overdose

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Back in early february I had a psychedelic/dissociative (60mg 4-HO-MIPT/50mg MXP/150mg Wellbutrin) overdose I believe was precipitated by high dose NBOMe abuse. After the peak I felt this weird sickly feeling like I was about to sneeze; but rather than sneezing, it felt like I would of gone into full blown seizures or a coma. I went to the hospital and my bp/hr were sky high; I was presumed to have some toxic reaction akin to serotonin syndrome or an adrenergic storm, but there was never a definite answer considering the drugs I took and the effects I reported.

I took drugs 3 times since than in the following month. I dosed Kratom twice and 2C-B once. On the tail end of the 2C-B trip and one of the kratom trips the seizure type feeling returned with a vengance, and the overdose started playing all over again. I started seeing a sinister overlay of fractals over my vision, the back of my head was boiling hot, I felt these sickly surges of electricity going through my body and skin, and I felt short of breath and extremely overstimulated. These effects were on the comedowns of normal dosages of both substances, and I should add that I was taking wellbutrin until last Wednesday even with all the drugs (which made me feel shitty/strung out in general).

I finally feel like my neurochemicals are back in a good homeostasis and I'm not on any medications anymore. I have xanax on hand and will not be tripping alone. Should I be safe to take this? I haven't had any drugs in 2 months, and I'm no longer on medication.

Have you used Benzedrex before? Im not sure it is the best thing to dive back into drugs in your situation.

Its not that great and usually makes me just feel dirty almost like you described. You can choose but just think propylhexadrine would be pretty low on my list.

Its not that great and usually makes me just feel dirty almost like you described. You can choose but just think propylhexadrine would be pretty low on my list.

I have tried it though twice, I'm just asking if it sounds like a safe bet to go back. I'd rather not explode into seizures or worse

Yup. It probably isn't, but I'm desperate to alleviate my boredom.

If you're dead set on taking drugs to alleviate boredom, maybe kava is a better idea? It's nothing like tripping, but a strong brew give give great relaxation with some euphoria

I would try pretty much anything other than a stimulant at this point. Stimulants will raise your blood pressure and heart rate, and they'll make a seizure more likely if you're prone to them.

It doesn't sound like your body is too compatible with uppers. You say you have Xanax so start there. Alleviate your boredom checking out the potentiation thread for it to find ideas. Downers IMO pass the time well too. And benzedrex is a pretty dirty high and not that high, more racy than anything at least for me.

It doesn't sound like your body is too compatible with uppers. You say you have Xanax so start there. Alleviate your boredom checking out the potentiation thread for it to find ideas. Downers IMO pass the time well too. And benzedrex is a pretty dirty high and not that high, more racy than anything at least for me.

I have extensive history with stimulants though, they've been my drug of choice forever

Hee hee I was about to say "well on to greener pastures" and then I remembered I like them both. As far as uppers go benzedrex was more anxiety inducing than fun for me but then I was used to doing meth/crank/coke/salt. Even adderall was a smoother high. Even caffeine. I even joked at the coffee shop I loved that they needed to make IV espresso. Just not a benzedrex fan.