Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bender for a festival

WaterOverLiquour

Bluelighter
Hey again everyone,

I've been thinking about this for a while now. I plan on making a trip to Serbia this year if the stars allign (next year most likely) for EXIT festival 2022.

If I were to go, it would probably be for 3 days, and during that time I want to go balls to the wall, roll till I drop. I want to have a once in a lifetime expierence there.

The plan is to take molly for all three days (not for the full day of course), and sleep for a couple of hours a day. A decent bag of amphetamine would go along with that since its pretty much my favourite combo. XTC would be completely off the table for the next 8-10 months following.

What kind of damage can I realistically expect from that? Im counting on the worst hangover and depression of my life the days following it, minor nerve and braincell damage would be par for the course too but how high is the risk of seriously endangering my health and/or life with that?

I want to celebrate life, not end it, but I wanna make sure I'm not making a decision thats gonna have a negative impact for the rest of my life.

Is that something I should expect to be able to able to walk away from?

Also, crossing multiple borders with substantial amounts of schedule 1 drugs packed into my undergarments is not something thats happening.

How easy is it to buy this stuff at the festival, I assume not too difficult but then again I have never actually been to one.

Thanks!

Well I’ve done it many times and haven’t lost the magic, but the Amphetamine is a bad idea. If you roll 3 days you gotta do just the MDMA at reasonable doses. Eat a high antioxidant diet during. Toss some psychedelics in there for good measure and to negate the comedown.

These days I don’t do 3 dayers, I stick with 2 cuz 3 kills my serotonin too much. 2 seems to be that perfect amount.

I’d say your current plan could negatively impact you the rest of your life. If you do just the MDMA at reasonable doses you’ll likely be fine.

-GC

Well I’ve done it many times and haven’t lost the magic, but the Amphetamine is a bad idea. If you roll 3 days you gotta do just the MDMA at reasonable doses. Eat a high antioxidant diet during. Toss some psychedelics in there for good measure and to negate the comedown.

These days I don’t do 3 dayers, I stick with 2 cuz 3 kills my serotonin too much. 2 seems to be that perfect amount.

I’d say your current plan could negatively impact you the rest of your life. If you do just the MDMA at reasonable doses you’ll likely be fine.

-GC
I thought amphetamine was great to pick you back up if you crash into a come down?

Seen it a bunch in clubs, somebody is dancing, looking like they're having a blast and 20 minutes later they look like an extra from the walking dead.

I thought that speed would be the less problematic of the two, and that my biggest risk might be something like serotonin syndrome.

I thought amphetamine was great to pick you back up if you crash into a come down?

Seen it a bunch in clubs, somebody is dancing, looking like they're having a blast and 20 minutes later they look like an extra from the walking dead.

I thought that speed would be the less problematic of the two, and that my biggest risk might be something like serotonin syndrome.

It will definitely bring you back up but neurotoxicity is also a big risk to consider. Amphetamine majorly increases that risk. If you ever heard of the loss of magic or permanent tolerance that occurs with MDMA, it’s believed to be the result of this toxicity.

I say this a lot but after 17yrs use I still need the exact same dose I did when I started. This is cuz I’ve taken the neurotoxicity research seriously.

Serotonin syndrome is a risk but more of an acute risk. Neurotoxicity is what will last with you long term.

I’m no angel, I’ll use Amphetamines with MDMA. But it’s always a preplanned dose taken with the MDMA, not just jumping into a bag when I feel it.

If you want to roll longer, consider adding in drugs like 5-MAPB, MDA, Mescaline or a micro-dose of meth.

-GC

Just don't roll every single day of the festival unless you wanna end up in the LTC thread. Try using acid the first day maybe, roll the next day and just do alcohol the last day. Don't forget to maintain yourself hydrated!!!.

Those are the people who burn out really fast, Amphetamine+ both potentiate each other and also make for a really neurotoxic combo. If I was you, I would check out the set list and save the roll for Saturday or the day your favorite DJ plays. Dropping E as soon as you enter the festival is a rookie mistake, plus the 2nd and 3rd day no matter how much you push the dosage. You will feel a huge diminishing return in effects the 2nd day and the 3rd day almost nothing even if you eat half a gram of the purest MDMA. U got 3 days of party man, you don't have to be rolling balls the whole festival, that's just a recipe for disaster. I'd recommend you to eat half a tab or a tab of LSD the first day, Roll the 2nd day where the best DJs play and just enjoy the music with a few beers after resting from ur roll and taking copious amounts of water. If you don't wanna end up with a bad LTC comedown, take my advice seriously. You'll.thank me later ;)

Just don't roll every single day of the festival unless you wanna end up in the LTC thread. Try using acid the first day maybe, roll the next day and just do alcohol the last day. Don't forget to maintain yourself hydrated!!!.
Alchohol is the only drug I tried which i fucking hate with a burning passion.

I don't get the appeal at all, I probaby wont fall asleep without forcing myself to vommit and definitely will wommit after 3+ drinks.

I don't enjoy being drunk at all either, unpleasant and disorienting.

Those are the people who burn out really fast, Amphetamine+ both potentiate each other and also make for a really neurotoxic combo. If I was you, I would check out the set list and save the roll for Saturday or the day your favorite DJ plays. Dropping E as soon as you enter the festival is a rookie mistake, plus the 2nd and 3rd day no matter how much you push the dosage. You will feel a huge diminishing return in effects the 2nd day and the 3rd day almost nothing even if you eat half a gram of the purest MDMA. U got 3 days of party man, you don't have to be rolling balls the whole festival, that's just a recipe for disaster. I'd recommend you to eat half a tab or a tab of LSD the first day, Roll the 2nd day where the best DJs play and just enjoy the music with a few beers after resting from ur roll and taking copious amounts of water. If you don't wanna end up with a bad LTC comedown, take my advice seriously. You'll.thank me later ;)
I guess LTC is long term comedown?

Never heard of that before, anywhere I can read up on what it is?

Alchohol is the only drug I tried which i fucking hate with a burning passion.

I don't get the appeal at all, I probaby wont fall asleep without forcing myself to vommit and definitely will wommit after 3+ drinks.

I don't enjoy being drunk at all either, unpleasant and disorienting.
Then trip and roll the 2 last days. If u roll 3 days, the 3rd u won't feel shit but I'm advising u the comedown is gonna suck really bad. U still got like 3 months anyway to plan it.

Amphetamine seems unnecessary. Isn't that and MDMA a neurotoxic synergy? What can even be gained from adding dopamine at the expense of sleep to an already high-dopamine event?

Rolling 3 days in a row cannot be recommended either. A foolish idea really, no matter your age. One roll could be good, and one trip could be good. Acid or a phenethylamine preferably.

Alcohol and cannabis are very well suited for almost any festival i think.

EDIT: I see you don't drink. I recommend going around stoned on weed all day then. Much better than tweaking or rolling the whole time. :D (if you must be high so much of the time). You could make shit tons of super potent edibles, or just drop some oil in your mouth if you have access to that kind of product. Weed and low dose acid beat MDMA and speed for this kind of stuff imo. Maybe i'm biased toward depressants and psychedelics. Now i'm babbling yet again

Btw to be fair you should take your speed one day if you don't take MDMA each day, it's more the combo that seems a waste although personally i don't seek out speed at all.

Last edited: