• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benadryl High HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdc2512

Bluelighter
I have hear a lot of reports where people have delirious hallucinations and a lot of bad ones during a Benadryl high. I was wondering if you take a mild dosage for mild hallucinations and sedating would it be more enjoyable then taking a higher dosage? What dosage would you think a mild to moderate hallucinations and sedating would be best at? Also I heard that people who do this do it at night. Does doing it at night have anything to do with amount of hallucinations cause I tried it once during day and took 200mg then later took a couple more so like 275 mg and got no hallucinations but I did feel a intense body high similar to those from opioids or Oxycodone. Also do you think that maybe taking it at night plays in to the unpleasant hallucinations people say they get. Lastly is weed a drug that goes good with Benadryl? Thanks.

One thing, NEVER mix Diphenhydramine. I've done max of 250mg and had very slight hallucinations. 400mg seems to be the best dosage for a trip but don't take it lightly, start at 200mg or 300mg then 400mg if you feel okay on another day.

It causes delirium, real life like hallucinations, which you cannot differ from reality or an hallucination, said to be as intense as a salvia trip (Just google it if you've not heard of it). Be very careful but enjoy it!

Also about the night thing, from what I've read you hallucinate more in well lit rooms. Have a read of these trip stories.

https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Diphenhydramine.shtml

Last edited:
Taking this at night has nothing to do with the unpleasantness of the drug. You will feel less pain at the lower doses but I expect it will be a shitty experience. This drug and this class of drugs is useful for many purposes to take at therapeutic dosages. If you choose to abuse this class of drugs it is likely you will experience shitty effects at even therapeutic doses so that you wont be able to take this class of drugs again. So youll have a shitty trip and wont be able to use for sleep, itchiness etc in the future.

Taking this at night has nothing to do with the unpleasantness of the drug. You will feel less pain at the lower doses but I expect it will be a shitty experience. This drug and this class of drugs is useful for many purposes to take at therapeutic dosages. If you choose to abuse this class of drugs it is likely you will experience shitty effects at even therapeutic doses so that you wont be able to take this class of drugs again. So youll have a shitty trip and wont be able to use for sleep, itchiness etc in the future.

Exactly. I hesitate now to take more than 25-50mg for seasonal allergies. Any higher dose gives me extreme RLS. I can't imagine using this drug at mega doses.

I'm closing this. I don't know why people keep running back to Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) thinking that they somehow are going to be the first individual to have a positive experience with the drug. It's just irrational. Low (normal) doses can be pretty effective for mild insomnia, but taking even a little bit too much can provoke side-effects like RLS and Akathisia pretty easily.

I don't like talking like this. But you are an idiot if you have done research on Diphenhydramine abuse here on Bluelight and still think it might be a positive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.