• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benadryl and weed.

DXMKID

Bluelighter
I have heard that if you crush up benadryl and put it in some good weed then there are some good effects. Is this true? If it is what are the effects and how much do you need? Thanx.
Peace,
DXMKID

BENADRYL!?! no no, don't go smoking benadryl, no matter what your freinds tell you...

Benadryl is Dimenhydrinate. I dunno if you can smoke that stuff and get any effects. But if you did feel the effects of the dimenhydrinate, I assure you that you would not enjoy them. Its an EVIL drug!! check some trip reports on that stuff on erowid.org.

Ok ok ok ok ok..... Dont smoke Benadryl. Simple as a simply sleep. Dont go smokin it. First off its Diphenhydramine HCl so i dont think it would smoke, youd have to cook it into a base right? anyway just pop 4 about a half hour before you smoke, the body vibes are increadible. Once i took 12 benadryl and i was tripping bawlz. Colors swirling in the bathmat, mad other visuals, and a body trip like a cross between LSD and DXM.... omg so great... its a seriously underappreciated recreational drug. Just be careful if you're on an SSRI Antidepressant. I took Paxil once while peaking on it and went to sleep... well 10 hours later when i woke up my legs felt like friggin rubber, my hands were shaking and my pupils were friggin huuuuuge! You couldnt even tell what color eyes i had. It wore off in about another 5 or 6 hours but it wasnt pleasant... So I'd say by itself Bennies or Simply Sleeps are good at about 300mg's (25mg/tab). With weed it might be a bit too much and make you skitz so work your way up from 2, smoke a bowl, wait for it to kick in and see how you do. If you like it try more, if you have any kind of adverse reaction like feeling bugs crawl under your skin or hiding under your desk cause you swear someone's standin outside your window... stay away of course!
wink.gif

I almost forgot... If you trip off Diphenhydramine drink plenty of water before because for some reason it becomes impossible to swallow liquids when yur trippin and you might get hella cottonmouth since its an antihistamine and kinda a decongestant. Keep hydrated!

Hooray for getting high off of popular anti-histamines!!!!
(Don't abuse your allergy medicine)
------------------
Intelligence is not best measured by the answers you have but by the questions that you ask

I know this is pointless, but are we not allowed to give our opinions?
Shit, how desperate can one be to get high? How pathetic. And damnit, wait till you get home from school before you get high. Are you that dependant?
smile.gif
Have a great day and enjoy the world of smoked OTC highs.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

I've tripped off drmamine before. Maybe ill try benadryl now...but ill try poppin a few and then smokin. Gotta wait until after my drug test though.

are you for real?! benadryl is an allergy medication. a couple will not fuck you up, and too many will make you feel like shit. seriously, just stick to weed before you end up in the hospital...

well i have pretty bad allergies, and it doesnt help living in TN hahaha!
anyway, i usually end up having to take a few benadryls before i go to bed just for the simple fact that i cant breathe without it! its a wierd feeling for me, i feel completely drained and fried..well maybe thats cuz i always accompany them with several bong hits...hmmmm
------------------
and you can hardly wait for the music to begin...

Huh. And here I thought these two "Dryl Grrls" I knew in college were making shit up.
------------------
Live wrong and preposterously.

Smoking benadryl? Wondering is the "couple bong hits" had anything to do with the stoned feeling? Good lord, it's like a number of Duckbutt clones..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

c'mon phreex gimme some credit!
i'm better than a hundred duckbutts!
yeeeeeeeeaahh
smile.gif

you forget, i have shitty short term memory and uh, what was i sayin?? *evil snicker*
hehehe

okey...im pretty sure that its impossible 2 actually trip on benadryl. i juss know that it makes yu very drowsy....in fact...when i cant fall asleep at night....i drop like 5 of them and...BAM...im out cold until tha next morning....i think its a great way 2 get sleep....but i dont think it would work to trip... =\
------------------
...ecstacy is the chemical key to the paradise within each of us..."

It is possible to trip off Benadryl when snorted or swallowed. But I think any psychoactive effects would be destroyed by the flame. I might be wrong about that assumption though.
------------------
"You move like I want to. To see like your eyes do. We are downstairs where. No one can see. New life breakaway."

thc and diphenhydramine are both broken down by the same enzyme, when taken together results in higher levels of the substances circulating in the bloodstream ..
generally speaking, anytime you have a substance in your system that inhibits breakdown of another substance, you're just asking for trouble meng