• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Being with anyone is just better than being with no one, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laVoix

Bluelighter
I want to make a strong case here in favor of something I perceive many ladies hate profoundly:
Idea of being with a girl which might or might not be an ideal lifelong partner (given that such really exists) as opposed to just sitting and waiting for a "princess charming", and vice versa.

There are numerous advantages to this, first of all, experience of interacting and possibly even living full time with another person and learning about the other but even more important about yourself.
Using my beloved car analogy, it would be like you refused to drive an old Ford since you cannot currently afford an expensive Mercedes SUV, and you walked to work instead. No one in his right mind would do this. Seems that "leagues" and hard-fact qualities do play a role and some girls are actually out for reach for those who do not possess certain traits, so to be waiting for them would be foolish. On the other hand, it's impossible to ignore a desire for wanting always higher quality, better, more beautiful, more prestigious...

It's love toward yourself at it's best, love for the life of abundance, freedom and satisfaction; instead of being locked into some kind of a Disney-style fairy tale of monogamy and limiting beliefs stating that what you have "must" always make you happy.

Same applies to friends, parents, everyone...Like it's not that we necessarily like all those people we invited to the party or those old folks, but there are NO BETTER POSSIBILITIES right now and currently the equilibrium is set at this particular point. In addition, those people are actually helping us reach our goals and we can help them reach theirs.
Long lasting relationships of any kind can only develop where any move of one party is accompanied by a complementary move of the other party thus keeping the equilibrium in place, otherwise people drift apart.

Many of us, I believe, are in these states of temporary equilibria looking to move...somewhere...possible where our ever evolving desires bring us...possibly where our wishes can be better satisfied...So should't we also enjoy what we've got now until we reach for the better? Eat the cake to survive until we reach the feast?

Just look outside, for all those possibilities, model looking girls passing by all the time, all with their both lovely and unnerving traits, how can't you possible want to explore them all? More is better, more enriches tastes, more gives material to a comparison, more crystallizes what is desired in the long run and unleashes the spirit of evolutionary pro-activism. The first baby steps should not be crippled by shooting for the stars, but instead should be supported by leveraging what we have. People do this all the time, but are simply cynical enough to admit it.

What are the implications, possibly negative, of this mindset
-From the point of view of the one who "deceives"?
-From the point of view of the one who is being "deceived"? (if the 2nd party is ignorant of this frame, given the fact many ladies are unlikely to endorse this openly)

P.S. And, to whomever this might concern, I want to affirm one thing: my relationship did not start in this mindset, but it simply evolved here since it's so difficult to defy going where we feel inclined to

Last edited:
Why does the need for deception necessarily exist?
Surely you have the balls to tell her that she is just a Ford, and you are looking for a porshe, so that she can make the decision whether to stick around or not?

Why does the need for deception necessarily exist?
Surely you have the balls to tell her that she is just a Ford, and you are looking for a porshe, so that she can make the decision whether to stick around or not?

Cuz you *might* lose your Ford bro...

Also there may be some trait, some sense of reliability which actually would make the Ford win the race in the long run; but if left unused it might become rusty.

Last edited:
No. Don't settle. I think it's interesting that you believe everyone wants a "model" or Mercedes. I personally have no interest in stick figures or sports cars.

Although many people won't admit it, this is what most people DO in the west.i don't know why you think this is a novel idea?

Although many people won't admit it, this is what most people DO in the west.i don't know why you think this is a novel idea?

agreed. I have done it many times.

I've been guilty of that. I'll break up with someone then start thinking....what if that was "the one", or "he wasn't all that bad..."......after this last relationship.....I'm done for awhile. Fuck.

"They often say that humans can't live alone. But you can live pretty long by yourself. Instead of feeling alone in a group. It's better to be alone in your solitude."
―Faye Valentine

I am closing this, LaVoix, because you made an identical thread in the past using the same car analogy. If you would like to resurrect that discussion, go find your old thread and bump it.

LaVoix I really am baffled about what it is with you, women and cars...

Seriously :?

Status
Not open for further replies.