• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Being White Is Best Defense Against Marijuana Arrest, Recent Studies Prove

^ OJ got off not because he was black, but because he was a "football hero" and actor.
Similar stories with the others, I would say.
So I don't get your argument.

^ OJ got off not because he was black, but because he was a "football hero" and actor.
Similar stories with the others, I would say.
So I don't get your argument.

Was pointing out that race isn't the real issue here. The courts were more lenient cause those dudes where rich and could get the good legal defense. Its money that matters. I've been through the justice system as a kid when my parents had some money and got a lawyer. And I've been through with a public defender when I was broke with no car or job. Justice is a lot different for the poor. Even outside of the attorney thing for instance the classes, fines, court costs, travel expenses, etc. I had to go through put me in a lot of debt. If I were rich I'd have paid it all up front cash, no guilt, no debt.

Then you really haven't thought this through, I would say.

Try drinking one beer too many at a college party.
Man? Fall asleep. Woman? Be gang-raped.

Try walking alone in a non-white neighborhood after dark, as a woman.
Or even just walking alone....

I thought we were specifically talking about law here, don't even get me started on women privilege in divorce laws, a woman can commit adultery on her husband and divorce him yet still gets half his assets and he has to pay alimony towards her, now does that seem fair to you?

Also try walking alone in a non-white neighbourhood after dark as a white man, you'll get robbed and beaten most likely it isn't exclusive to women.

I hate feminists and their 'women can do no wrong, it's always a males fault' attitude, feminists have no sense of self-responsibility.

Also i don't know which college parties you go to where men are just waiting for women to fall asleep so they can gang-rape them but maybe women shouldn't be drinking in excess if the threat of getting gang-raped is so high, do you know how many men get their lives ruined for false rape accusations simply becuase the woman regretted having sex with someone so instead said the man raped them? it happens quite often actually.

you sound very delusional

I thought we were specifically talking about law here, don't even get me started on women privilege in divorce laws, a woman can commit adultery on her husband and divorce him yet still gets half his assets and he has to pay alimony towards her, now does that seem fair to you?

In a no-fault state it's done by assetsand income, in a fault state, well...somebody was at fault. If the court ordered alimony, ( in a fault state) the payor was found at fault. If a no-fault state, the payor was found to have greater expectation of income. That's how that actually works. Seems fair enough, at least to the voters in each state. ) I'm assuming that you're US, as I rarely hear this " Men's Rights" whining from anybody else. The occaisional canadian, sure.)

Also try walking alone in a non-white neighbourhood after dark as a white man, you'll get robbed and beaten most likely it isn't exclusive to women.

Lived in the Mission and SOMA, SF, CA right thru the 90's. I'm about as reflective as we come. Never had a problem. Statistically, us white guys don't.

I hate feminists and their 'women can do no wrong, it's always a males fault' attitude, feminists have no sense of self-responsibility.

Nah, ya hate women- and it's blinding you to the way the world actually works. But hey, it's really satisfying to play the victim. Ya don't have to look at your own faults- it's all those evil females.

Also i don't know which college parties you go to where men are just waiting for women to fall asleep so they can gang-rape them but maybe women shouldn't be drinking in excess if the threat of getting gang-raped is so high, do you know how many men get their lives ruined for false rape accusations simply becuase the woman regretted having sex with someone so instead said the man raped them? it happens quite often actually.

And victim-blaming to round it out!! Gotta hand it to ya, you're thorough. I look forward to the statistics you will produce to support your point about how often false accusations are made. I really, really do.

...and you, my friend, sound like a Congressperson from Tennessee.

l
Only if your dumb enough to marry them.. at least for me fuck mariage, i just have never been able to see the point?

In a no-fault state it's done by assetsand income, in a fault state, well...somebody was at fault. If the court ordered alimony, ( in a fault state) the payor was found at fault. If a no-fault state, the payor was found to have greater expectation of income. That's how that actually works. Seems fair enough, at least to the voters in each state. ) I'm assuming that you're US, as I rarely hear this " Men's Rights" whining from anybody else. The occaisional canadian, sure.)

Lived in the Mission and SOMA, SF, CA right thru the 90's. I'm about as reflective as we come. Never had a problem. Statistically, us white guys don't.

Nah, ya hate women- and it's blinding you to the way the world actually works. But hey, it's really satisfying to play the victim. Ya don't have to look at your own faults- it's all those evil females.

And victim-blaming to round it out!! Gotta hand it to ya, you're thorough. I look forward to the statistics you will produce to support your point about how often false accusations are made. I really, really do.

...and you, my friend, sound like a Congressperson from Tennessee.

http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/

Of the 90,427 forcible rapes reported in 2007, 40% were cleared by arrest or "exceptional means" (FBI, 2008d) with 23,307 of those being arrests (FBI, 2008b). Clearance of a report by exceptional means occurs when the known suspect dies before an arrest is made, when the victim refuses to provide the information or assistance necessary to follow an investigation through to an arrest, or when the known suspect is being held in another jurisdiction for a different crime and extradition is denied.

Very little formal research has been conducted on the prevalence of false allegations of rape. One study looked at the 109 cases of forcible rape that were disposed of in one small midwestern town between 1978 and 1987 (Kanin, 1994). The given town was specifically selected for study because the police department used a uniquely objective and thorough protocol when investigating rape complaints. Among other procedural safeguards, officers did not have the discretion to drop rape investigations if they concluded the complaint was "suspect" or unfounded. Every rape accusation had to be thoroughly investigated and included offering a polygraph to both the accuser and the accused. Cases were only determined to be false if and when the accuser admitted that no rape occurred.

The researchers further investigated those cases that the police, through their investigation, had ultimately determined were "false" or fabricated. During the follow-up investigation, the complainants held fast to their assertion that their rape allegation had been true, despite being told they would face penalties for filing a false report. As a result, 41% of all of the forcible rape complaints were found to be false. To further this study, a similar analysis was conducted on all of the forcible rape complaints filed at two large midwestern public universities over a 3-year period. Here, where polygraphs were not offered as part of the investigatory procedure, it was found that 50% of the complaints were false.

Charles P. McDowell, a researcher in the United States Air Force Special Studies Division, studied the 1,218 reports of rape that were made between 1980 and 1984 on Air Force bases throughout the world (McDowell, 1985). Of those, 460 were found to be "proven" allegations either because the "overwhelming preponderance of the evidence" strongly supported the allegation or because there was a conviction in the case. Another 212 of the total reports were found to be "disproved" as the alleged victim convincingly admitted the complaint was a "hoax" at some point during the initial investigation. The researchers then investigated the 546 remaining or "unresolved" rape allegations including having the accusers submit to a polygraph. Twenty-seven percent (27%) of these complainants admitted they had fabricated their accusation just before taking the polygraph or right after they failed the test. (It should be noted that whenever there was any doubt, the unresolved case was re-classified as a "proven" rape.) Combining this 27% with the initial 212 "disproved" cases, it was determined that approximately 45% of the total rape allegations were false.

I live in the UK hence the Union Flag in my DP, i do not hate women i just hate modern-feminists with their nazi propaganda that all men are rapists just waiting to find a drunk victim, as a man i feel it my duty to fight back for men as every day we are becoming seen as 'evil' in the media due to how prominent feminism is getting but keep living in that bubble where women can do no wrong and they would never lie about rape.

There's a reason society has became so weak over the last couple of decades...

Last edited:
I thought we were specifically talking about law here,

Nope. Don't know what gave you that idea. We are talking about benefits and privileges in life, and what the best defense is against difficulties.

don't even get me started on women privilege in divorce laws, a woman can commit adultery on her husband and divorce him yet still gets half his assets and he has to pay alimony towards her, now does that seem fair to you?

Doesn't sound fair. Thanks for pointing out the one thing that is unfairly biased toward women in a world with an infinite number of things unfairly biased toward men.

I never claimed it was exclusive to women, but it is far worse if you are a woman.

??? Feminists believe that women should be treated equally. Do you hate that idea?

Blaming the victim in red.

not at all. I teach university courses covering gender and have done loads of reading on the topic. I have a wealth of solid, scientific information behind everything I said about gender bias. You sound very biased and angry against women, though.

Was pointing out that race isn't the real issue here. The courts were more lenient cause those dudes where rich and could get the good legal defense. Its money that matters. I've been through the justice system as a kid when my parents had some money and got a lawyer. And I've been through with a public defender when I was broke with no car or job. Justice is a lot different for the poor. Even outside of the attorney thing for instance the classes, fines, court costs, travel expenses, etc. I had to go through put me in a lot of debt. If I were rich I'd have paid it all up front cash, no guilt, no debt.

I agree that money helps a lot.
But money is just one thing that matters - being white is another. Being male is another.
They all fall into the category of "power".
If you have power, you are likely to succeed.
If not, see ya later.

I agree that money helps a lot.
But money is just one thing that matters - being white is another. Being male is another.
They all fall into the category of "power".
If you have power, you are likely to succeed.
If not, see ya later.

The only thing the courts care about is HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN GET OUT OF YOU. The DA and prosecutors don't give a SHIT about justice, they are trained to drain defendants of all their money and if they don't have enough money they are thrown to the satanic private prison industry and treated worse then a dog.

>is white male
>hasn't been arrested
sorry guys, god made it easy on me %)
yeah I know I'll get bopped some day

Racism sucks, I really hate the us government; I really am considering leaving this place. Wont be able to till (if, fuck stay focused don't be a junkie stereotype) I finish my schooling though.

The only thing the courts care about is HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN GET OUT OF YOU. The DA and prosecutors don't give a SHIT about justice, they are trained to drain defendants of all their money and if they don't have enough money they are thrown to the satanic private prison industry and treated worse then a dog.

But you are missing the point - if you are white, you are less likely to be involved with the courts in the first place.

I would imagine that the higher % of Blacks in poverty would mean they are more likely to live in areas with higher crime rates and higher police presence. The police are doing their job which is arresting people for crimes, they are going after people in areas where there is a high likelihood of crimes being committed and easy arrests/ low hanging fruit.
This isn't necessarily a case of racial bias , to show a racial bias it would be more valid to show figures for stopping/searches and ratio of arrests of blacks to whites who both earn median incomes.

Blacks probably commit more crimes than whites per capita but again this is likely the result of lower economic status. From my experience Whites are more likely to be more discrete with their drug use or selling of drugs.

I have no doubt there is large amount of racial profiling amongst all the other types of profiling, but until people fitting those profiles stop committing a higher % of those crimes in which they are suspected of committing then in the eyes of the "justice" system such profiles will continue to be valid.

Still IME being white isn't a get out of jail free card, if the cops suspect or see you committing a drug offense being white isn't going to save you.

^Not to mention the higher % of blacks in poverty means they are less likely able to hire a decent lawyer. A lot of the blacks from impoverished neighborhoods will end up with court appointed lawyers, who basically just negotiate a plea bargain with the courts, they don't really try to get you off innocent.

This article leaves out what other factors are involved in the “arrests”. Usually cops don't see someone with a pot leaf on their shirt and stop and arrest them even if they are black.

Where people arrested for selling crack on a street corner, breaking into cars, shoplifting, mugging people, rape, … then upon searching they found ….? a dime bag ?

If this is the case the study only proves black people commit more selling crack, breaking into cars, shoplifting, mugging people, rape, …

Where I live they just go up to random young blacks and frisk them. They do it to me too, but not nearly as often. Anyway, drug laws are just a way for cops to pad their stats without doing any real work.

This guy here gets arrested for trespassing while he's working at a convenience store: that's what it's like to be young and black: easy stats for cops:

if you're black, don't go into white neighborhoods or you'll get jacked up by the cops. likewise, if you're white in a predominantly black neighborhood, look out for those flashing lights in the rearview.

segregation 2014

Haha nice Key & Peele reference! Around here the white people might be treated *slightly* different/better by police than the black people and Hispanics. Seems like more people are busted for drugs though.

I believe this completely, lol. Sadly interesting.

My boyfriend is black and smokes weed in public parks all the time...I think it's safe to say he's one the only exceptions.