Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Being watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
Hi all,

Lately i believe that my PC is being observed and controlled remotely,lots have things have happened where i have had to reinstall my security software and back up and restore.I have checked and diagnosed my laptop,im no PC geniuos by far and everything i have learned is self taught.

It started when i would go to bed,shut off my PC and wake up in the night to open my laptop and see that it was already on a page,usually a page that i had looked at,i know my FaceBook is checked into and my emails,no matter how many times i change passwords it happens,it doesn`t interfere how i log in,but i know im not the only one using my PC.

For instance last night i was looking at a site which i logged out of,when i woke this morning and opened the pc it was on that page,also two other pages were there and open,one was my gmail account and the other was BL,the main page was SI and open which closes itself and logs you out after a few minutes....At the top of the page was N ethy N Ketamineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To me i interpreted this,even though it were wrong as NK (North Korea)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.