Being Prescribed Testosterone

senimor

Greenlighter
Hey everyone
My friend is being prescribed a trial on a low dose of hormones including testosterone which he ehard can effect his heart.He has to go into the doctors to get these injections. He doesnt know the brand name or dose but will report back when he does. Basically he was just wondering if there was any issues with him taking MDMA and Ketamine occasionally whilst on the testosterone. He is aware of the risks of Ketamine and MD on there ownWhat he is worried about, and I suppose this is why I made this thread is whether MD and K will interfere with the testosterone. Will they negate the effects of the Test, He knows that Test puts a strain on the heart so would taking a stim like MD could husrt him quite badly?
many thanks

Last edited:
I'll write a short reply as feeding baby with other hand, no it should not cause any issues provided he is on a trt dose

whats a trt dose, is that just a small dose.

Last edited:
It's not good for growth, but in his case it's development and physical maturation which androgen are good for. Trt is a dose to mimic what the body SHOULD be producing.