• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Being Officially "BURNED OUT" On Stimulants?-HELP

Siccness909

Bluelighter
Wassup BL, Well gonna try and make this as short but detailed as possible but lately I've been having concerns based on my I guess you could say current mindstate after I burned myself out on Methamphetamine after about 6 years of heavy consistent use. 1 effect that has stayed no matter how much sleep or restrain from stimulant abuse I get will not go away, basically I hear other people's perceptions on my situation at hand as cars pass by me on a street? If that makes sense. Let's say I was smoking a cig then it would be something along the likes of "The $$%^$ is smoking (here)" etc. If I wear a different shirt the local town hasn't seen I hear a voice complimenting me in a sense. All depends on scenario it's not necessarily negative or positive it varies. Also it's gotten so bad I was literally completely psyching myself out in terms of walking movements/styles from my normal and if I were to hear "this guy is walking like a girl" etc in my head of course, I would seriously start walking like that different from my normal style? I thought maybe a mixture of untreated anxiety that has gotten severe etc not sure what else. I'm not sure a antipsychotic would even fix this, haven't tried honestly as a brief stint of homelessness is affecting me right now so I am in tough spot. You think it's just a burn out's tendencies? Can it be healed? It's been over 4 months and countless days of sleep and abstinence of stimulant abuse still has not let me recover mentally whatsoever...all opinions welcome