• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Being an LSD/Pysch dealer (not what you think)

Batwing133

Bluelighter
Wanted to ask what your opinions are on dealers of lsd and other psychs in relation to what i am going to say and also wanted to ask what your lsd dealers, if you have ever had one or many, typically acted like/ were they in it just for money/ were the irresponsible about it/ were they just a friend looking to hook whoever up/ ect....

SWIM (im using this in the correct context because it is literally and actually some one who isn't me so i AM going to use it this one time regardless of how you
feel about it to refer to this person) got into selling acid, this person being a very egotistical individual and quite selfish is pretty much only in it
for the money, butttt is also pretty much only selling to close friends and at the very most friends of friends which are still trusted.

The only reason i added the egotistical part is because this person applies a little bit of his ego into all his interaction with others because they pretty much always think that just because something applies to them, they think it automatically applies to everyone else or at least SHOULD apply to everyone else in theory. This to me is one of the most dangerous concepts a psych dealer could ever have!!!

Swim thinks that because THEY can drive on X amount of lsd that another person that takes less should be able to as well. this is not the only thing that is potentially be dangerous, Swim also doesn't appear to have much of a concern of the frailness of other's minds and knows that said drug cant kill you, but there is no concern given about the fact that ANYONE can do something totally stupid while under a high dose of psychedelics and losing your mind.

I was once ignorant and thought that i could handle any mind fuck a psych could throw at me prior to trying them so of course young and dumb me ate a very heroic dose and completely lost my shit and did things worthy of a FUNNY ASS story8), but at the time was complete and utter hell for me. Those who have had bad trips on heroic doses can vouch and relate to this.

I believe there is a certain threshold that, once crossed, your mind has no chance but to go into fight or flight because of the sheer intensity and stress being implemented upon your brain. that being said (because i know some fuck is gonna try and dicksize:sus:) the threshold is definitely not the same for everyone(happy now dickhead).

There are certain people that simply don't ever need to try psychs ever and are much better off leaving them for others who can handle and enjoy them. these people especially include those with mental illness. I have seen a kid completely freak the FUCK out on a .5 dab. kid was literally having a godamn schitzy episode from this dab. this same guy has also gotten extremely high and talked about others being the devil, angels, demons. From what i have read this is a huge and very common sign of mental illness. this guy should never take a psychedelic because who knows what hell he will make for himself in his mind.

Back to the original point and to wrap it all together, i just wanted to say i believe that you should NEVER be a psych dealer if you arent aware of the full potential that the drug you are selling can unfold, as well as having a general dis-concern for other peoples feelings and mind well-being.

As much as i love and what that Psychs have to offer, i also have mixed and conflicting views on if they should just be available for ANYONE to do. For every one of us bluelighters who are about harm reduction and doing things right there are 100 other dumbfucks out there who will do just about anything anyone else tells them to without question. Wont get into this topic that much but i do believe that any person is better off alive then dead(mostly lol) and any person who could have not taken the psych and not gotten themselves into a situation which got them killed or harmed or harmed others, or just any bad situation in general is better off not taking the fucking pysch!

SO still want responses to all this and the question i asked but as a message to all it is up to the psych dealers out there to not just rely on thinking that others should research something before they do it and that its their own fault for doing something(because it will always lead back to them if serious enough) but that they need to educate the people they are selling these things to on what exactly they are buying and what they need to expect before they get into something that they potentially cannot handle. :!

If you are dealing with psychedelics you need to know your customers, and be able to say no to some individuals. I myself rejected to sell to more people than I allowed. And to those people that can be trusted to manage a psychedelic, I gave them at the same price I get them, or for free. Dealing with psychedelics for the money just doesn't make sense.

Yeah, I generally don't give/sell psychedelic drugs to anyone unless I'm going to personally observe their experience, either as a trip sitter or tripping partner.

The lack of knowledge or compassion with the dangers of psychs is the reason why the media can demonize them so easily. Fuel to the fire of insanity.

Yeah, I generally don't give/sell psychedelic drugs to anyone unless I'm going to personally observe their experience, either as a trip sitter or tripping partner.

I wouldn't give a joint to someone I didn't know. I gave a younger cousin a joint when I was young and a Gary Larson book. HE was hysterically laughing, (which I should have been expecting) - freaked the fuck out of me as I had given him something and he was out of control, (out of control in my head he was loving it - one of his favourite memories :) ).

Can't imagine how I'd feel if I gave them acid and they had a proper melt down!