Name: Beige Euro
Colour: As above
Logo: Euro Symbol
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 7mmmm
Weight: Don't have a scale.
Scored: Slight score on one side
Bevel: Slight Bevel
Texture: Quite solid, few little nicks in the edges.
Smell: None
Taste: Have not yet gave it a lick, will consume tonight 8/10/2011.
Reagent Tested: No

Below is a report for apparently the same pill, although out of NSW. I am located in SA
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27358

Has anyone seen these going around? They are MDMA according to the NSW report.

I'm not the best person to be giving a report on this, as I've never had mdma, But will update here with how I go tonight.

See my shitty trip repot below, if you are interested. I would definitely recommend these.

Last edited:
ahh, i was wondering when our next batch of nsw bickies would be coming, these must be it.
You should enjoy yourself :). they do look exactly the same.

Yep. Got that same this press like the cherries and ying yangs. Good to see!

I gave it a lick before taking, it has a bitter, slightly chemical taste but not overwhelming or un-pleasant compared to a paracetemol/ibuprofen opiate CWE.

8:05 PM - Ok, 1 down the hatch.

8:27 PM - I feel like i have blocked ears. Or earplugs in, when i talk I can hear myself in that way you can when you have blocked ears or are on a plane, etc. (Can't think of any other way to describe it) - Slight visuals out the corner of my eyes.

8:40 PM - Dropped 2nd pill

9:00-9:45 - Playing with my girlfriend ;), MAJOR eye wobbles and affection, DEFINITELY MDMA - This is my first time experiencing mdma and I'm having a great time. Girlfriend who is sober is having a great time and enjoying the affection - Didnt give her any because she has work shortly. We haven't really had sex recently due to her night shifts, etc. But she is loving me right now.

10:00 - 11:00PM - Messing around with the GF, she's fascinated by my eyes (she's never really done anything apart from smoking weed) . Peaking right now...

11:00 - 12:20AM - Eye wobbles noticeably stopped about 30mins ago, but just spent the last 2 hours (10-12) talking with my girlfriend and explaining my drug use and trying to not freak her out. We also worked out our life plan for the next few months, and cleared up some things that are wrong in our relationship (I love MDMA) - Also, Realising I was talking extremely fast, and had talked for 30minutes straight without taking a drink. Sweating a little bit (it's hot in here too)

12:30AM - Now to wait a couple of hours and spend the morning smoking meth lol. Have to be up for when my girl gets home from work. I've had a great night, and I'm glad i didn't go out as i would have been lost. Next time If i have friends in town I'll go out on it and will definitely have a night to remember.

-- Sorry if this is a poor trip report, as i said, first time on mdma, next time i'll feed some to the GF :)
Apologies for the wording, grammar and punctuation. I'm sure you have an idea of my state right now.

I'll end this report, and call these a definite winner, if you can get a hold of them you've got a good night ahead of you. I did find being new to mdma, taking 2 in such a short period resulted in some overwhelming emotional feelings, some dizziness and slight motor coordination issues about 30mins after taking the 2nd one at 8:40, I felt a little nauseous for a few minutes (less than 5). This was no issue as after 10minutes had passed I was calm and realized I probably should have dropped the 2nd one about 2hrs after the first, not 40-50mins after... Live and learn

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the opportunity to go out to town. But I don't want to go out on my own right now as I'm rolling hard, as one would say? I think if I was in the middle of town right now on my own it may be a little overwhelming.

Updated my above post.

Definitely on the way down now, So I'll end the trip report now as when I start coming down I'm going to smoke some meth.

Cheers for the above posts and the word on the street for these pills. I hope I've confirmed these as -good-, for anyone who may have some.

Hey Stato, thanks for making a detailed trip report. It is awesome you got to experience MDMA for the first time!

A word of warning about smoking meth, it is significantly more neurotoxic to use meth and MDMA together than either one on its own. I know you are probably going to do it regardless but you should certainly keep this sort of thing to a minimum atleast because it really can fry you a bit if you do it too often.

Awsome report these look really good, stoked that Adelaide has been getting a good flow finally been able to show all my mates what real MDMA is about

Hey Stato, thanks for making a detailed trip report. It is awesome you got to experience MDMA for the first time!

A word of warning about smoking meth, it is significantly more neurotoxic to use meth and MDMA together than either one on its own. I know you are probably going to do it regardless but you should certainly keep this sort of thing to a minimum atleast because it really can fry you a bit if you do it too often.

Yeah I had researched that. I use maybe 1-2 points per.. 40~ days, it's very much an occasional thing for me.

Oh I definitely will, I just happened to pick up 2 points and then the next day I got offered the pills. I used the meth afterwards just to keep awake... Don't want to screw my sleeping pattern up as it's very hard for me to get back into a routine. I'm gonna stay up until 7 or 8 tonight and then go crash.

Friends have told me I would know when I was on MDMA, the eye wobbles were blatant, but even simple things like cuddling with my girl was amazing, hopefully in a few weeks if there is any good MDMA around we can drop together.

very glad to hear that you tried MDMA for the very first time bro.

first time is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

you should look into 5htp for postloading etc.

i'm predicting u gonna have a pretty nasty terrible tuesday/wednesday yo.

if u do feel heaps heaps heaps depressed midweek this week, dont stress,

this is just what happens after a good sesh on mdma :)

oh oh oh and HAPPY MUNTING

and if u can always test your pills

as headdah mentioned above mate, look into the 5htp you wont regret it, many people that have done it can certainly make there mdma experiences just as beautiful as there first time :)

glad to see another nice one for adelaide -- ohh yeahhhh :) right in time for the festive season

Thanks guys, I'll make an effort to order some 5-htp if i can remember tomorrow, and look up doses, etc. Looks like it's legal, and available at a good price on a certain "popular online shopping website" of all places.

Hoping to get some more of these euros for the gf to try, and for my birthday... gotta make sure that's a good night!

Knowing my luck they'll disappear and shitty pills will emerge. That's how it goes I suppose.