(New South Wales) Beige diamonds

DjLeo

Greenlighter
Name: diamonds
Colour: beige
Logo: diamond press, not like european diamonds more of a triangle shaped diamond.
Height: 10 mm
Diameter:3 mm
Weight: mg unsure
Scored: no
Bevel:no
Texture: smooth and firm
Smell: slight aniseed
Taste: sweet then bitter, very chalking in mouth.
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no
GetAttachment.jpg

Sorry about the pic but these are a awsome press.

Last edited:
Are those test results mean you didn't test them or there was no reaction when you tested?

Any feedback?? I was offered these a few days ago but am waiting on a test kit to arrive.

These have NOT been tested yet as I don't have a test kit.
These are going around at a high price and I was told they were similar to white moons MDA.

Two mates of mine had one pill each and loved them, I had 3 pills over 3 hours with no major effects, slight jaw clench and a little bit euphoria and a bit chaty. I'm not going to say they are not good pills because I did have a big previous night on gas and heaps of alcohol and not much sleep, so I'm thinking the previous big night before affected the pills.

After having green stars in Ibiza recently maybe my expectations are to high for the aussie market at the moment. I will try these again this weekend with no other substances.

shame, there has been some nice shaped diamonds in previous times.

ill be in ibiza soon so ill be sure to keep an eye out for green stars :p

^^^^
Plenty of good crystals and pills on the island but most dealers try flog off the dodgey stuff first, just know what your looking for and you will find it.

how did you come to that conclusion leo? did you test them? These seem to be my best option atm, which sucks. If they are amps is it atleast a decent speedbomb?

Oh, by the way, you're one lucky duck, i wish i could sample some european beans :p

Ok, so i consumed two of these yesterday, and i had a fucking great time at an undisclosed event :D. I can't be sure as to what were in them (pretty sure its wasn't md though) but regardless they seemed fairly strong and clean as well, no comedown.

I was feeling very energetic, strong body buzz with my whole body tingling at one stage, squeezing anything felt good and hugs felt even better. Despite this i had no pupil dilation and although i was quite content i didn't feel the type of love you get with mdma.

I've never had plain speed before so i can't compare the effects but i reckon it's still a very decent pill for whats going around atm even if it isn't MDxx.

Also, it is probably worth mentioning that the pill i had looked identical but when put against a white background it had a noticeable pink tinge to it.

Hey Demanufacturer

The beige pill did have slight pink colour to it.

Check out these reports from Pillreports.com
hhttp://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=23966ttp://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24249

Both diamonds have been tested and both contain AMP, Pills with AMP are still good fun and good for festivals because they last longer but they are not proper E. I think a fair few Beige, Blue and Pink Diamonds are getting around NSW and ACT at the moment.

Has anyone had brown blanks getting around? These are a soft pill like the binder has not set.

Not the ones reported on pillreports.com