(Western Australia) Beige/Cream Hearts

Whats the deal with Perth anyway? I was gettin awsum pingers 4 ages then suddenly I cant get anything.. somone high up got busted Im guessin

( first post heya every1 %) %) )

Agreed. It feels like a number of very high up people have been busted.

I Can't believe people are still buying pills...

Absolute waste of time and money these days in my opinion. I haven't had a proper pill in a LONG time. Base, acid etc are far better choices (at the moment in aus)

Yeah Shits definitely hitting the fan in W.A but is just us getting jewed by this plauge of Pipers and Duds or is nation wide drought of good gibbons? I remember this time last year we had the fuken sickest gibbons. Like its my bday today and i remember for my bday weekend of last year i had sooo many of those jolly rogers and they were soooo insane!

It's sad to see how bad it is now, I remember when the only thing you had to really worry about was how strong the pill was, not whether it was a dud or pipe.
I know a couple of people that have just started trying them and they don't know the difference between mdma and a pipe pill :\

Don't bring that up!
I wish I could go back in time to before I was born and tell my parents to save some of their pills and tabs for me :(

I know a couple of people that have just started trying them and they don't know the difference between mdma and a pipe pill :\
Dealers Best Dream if u ask me lol
but seriously something better be good before i get back from Colombia in June lol

Those were the days.

Not only were there good quality mdma pills around but a vast variety. I remember knocking back pills which I knew were good just to try a pill I hadn't seen before and it pretty much was MDMA everytime. If I had of known what was to come I would have taken out a loan for $10000-$15000 and stock piled a shitload of quality pills for myself.

Sorry its taken so long to write a report.

I had one around a month ago and since then 2 more in one other sitting.

These are very, very speedy. Im not sure they are MDMA. I did get eye wobbles and felt empathetic, but no real euphoria.

I did enjoy them though.

I will write more dtails later.

Hey guys, just railed one an hour and a 1/2 ago. Mild jaw clenching but not very speedy, slightly trippy visuals, however I do have HPPD and these are probably affecting that.

Will let you know more after it's all done and dusted. Definitely something but very weak.

Wonder if these are the same as the pink ones floating around. Looks doubtful. So might have to jump on some.

Yeah I agree it's sad in the extreme. It's been a very long time since I have been able to get consistently good pills. I haven't bothered in well over a year... There's no way I'm eating any when there's a very high chance I'm putting some nasty shit in my body instead.

Friends of mine were raving about the pills they got because they were so fucked up... didn't feel good though they were just really messy. People can't tell the difference, they just think it's the norm.