• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Beginners Guide To Taking Cocaine

defnotacop

Greenlighter
I am an experienced user of coke and I enjoy it. When i started I searched for info on the best way of doing things and I wanted good info from experienced users so id know the different situtations. The only thing I really learned from searching for guides was people just telling me not to do it. I knew I was gonna do it and had made my mind up and all I wanted was good solid info. Now that ive learned myself, through friends and also through mistakes, I've decided to write this for newbies so you can have some good info and know what to do, cos lets face it, if you look for how to do it properly, you're definitely gonna try it regardless of people trying to stop you.

A note to people who read and want to post a reply, as above, I am doing this to give you the best and safest experience IN MY OPINION and would ask nicely for people who are against it not to post abuse/profanity or warning people off it.

Before we get started, please read everything carefully and I will try my best to keep all sections together to make it easier to follow but i may get side tracked. And more importantly,

THE INFORMATION I SHARE HERE IS PURELY MY OPINION AND FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ANYTHING YOU DO WITH ANY FORM OF DRUGS IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL DECISION AND ANY HARM OR DANGER YOU MAY CAUSE YOURSELF OR OTHERS WHILE TAKING ANY FORM OF DRUG IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND I CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO WHAT YOU DO. YOU CONTINUE TO READ THIS, UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTING THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR YOUR DECISIONS, AND YOU CONTINUE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL DRUGS, WEAK OR STRONG, CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY TO YOU AND THOSE AROUND YOU AND IN SEVERE CASES CAN BE FATAL!!! YOU ACCEPT THIS AND CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Ok lets get started.

THE BASICS
As Rick James once said, Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Its effects include burst of energy, calming effects, feeling of being excited, being very talkative and confident in yourself. Being very social and confident speaking to others. It can give you a feeling like no other, bring you out of your shell and party all night long. Some bad effects can be dizziness, nose bleed, in some cases aggressiveness and a very anxious feeling. We will learn how I deal with these further in. It has a high of approximately 30-45 minutes and you will feel the effects almost instantly.

A line refers to the actual piece of cocaine that will go up your nose (I only snort cocaine, I will not inject or smoke it and neither should you)
A gram refers to the weight coke it distributed in (if I say a BAG, I am referencing a gram which is what most bags are)
Cutting refers to what dealers put in coke to give them more product to deal and gives them more money as a result.
Snorting/Sniffing refers to actually getting the coke into your nose

I am not going to tell you how to get it, or where to look and how to ask, chances are you know someone who does it or one of your friends knows someone that can get it so ask them.

FIRST TIME

Most first time users will take their first lines in a social gathering, parties/pubs what have you. If you just wanna try it without actually buying it, ask a friend who is taking it if possible. If you hear someone sniffing/snorting in the toilets and he/she is a complete stranger, DO NOT ASK THEM! It may offend and you don't know if they are aggressive, and no-one will tell a stranger "yea ive got coke"

If your friend gives you some, he will do your line and note and so on. But if youve bought your own bag you need to know how to do your lines and properly so you don't waste any product as it is very expensive and very easy to lose at least a nice line just through carelessness.

If in a social setting like a pub, go to the bathroom and find a stall and lock yourself in. Have a quick glance when getting there if there is other stalls occupied as you don't wanna be heard setting up and snorting.

Once in, PUT DOWN THE TOILET SEAT, you would not believe the amount of people I know dropped it in the toilet by accident and its all gone. If you can use the cistern or window sill, do so. Do not lay out a line on it though as more than likely its wet and will ruin your coke. Put your phone down there screen side up with vibration off. Pour some coke onto screen, be careful not to add too much, start small, if it looks too small add a little more. Its easier to add to it than try put it back into the bag. Take an atm card or something similar and just move all the coke into a pile, then put the card down on the coke flat side down (as in the front or back, not the edges) and crush the coke. Slowly lift up the card and most of the coke should be on the screen flattened, some may be still on the card, just move your finger over it a little and gently scrape onto screen. Now use the edges to break it up gently being careful not to be too rough and losing some. Make it as fine a powder as possible and make into a line. Starting off, make a line around the length of a pen lid, and as thick as a matchstick. Roll up a note tightly but not too tight, watching for any dog ears or bent edges that may block the coke. Holding one nostril shut, put the note a little bit in the other nostril (not too far) and move the note to hover just over the line. Be careful not to breath out or you'll blow it everywhere. Now do not snort really hard or really soft, snort it up chasing the line as if you were taking a deep breath into your nose. Once you complete this, hold your breath for 2 or 3 seconds and then breath out through your mouth. Your nose will burn a little and you may feel the urge to sneeze but try your best not to or you'll sneeze out the coke. If this is your first line, just take a minute or 2 in the stall to gather yourself. Wipe the area around where you did it and check that you havent left any traces, or left your bag as you can forget it. About a minute after the line, pull on your jaw away from the nostril you used and sniff fast and hard to get it all up there. When you wanna go back out, check your nose in the mirror for no visible signs of white powder. Act normal once back out and enjoy it! The longer the night goes on the more you will get better at this, and starting small is a good idea, but if you feel good after a while and no side effects, try a bigger one, it will last longer and you wont have to go to the toilet as much. If you feel dizzy or ligtheaded, just head outside for a minute and sit if possible and get some air. Take deep breaths and just relax. It helps if you're doing it with a friend so they can help if you feel a bit unwell and they will know why.

If you are doing it at home, take a small plate out, and a razor blade/sharp knife. Put the plate in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, check every few seconds cos if it gets too hot it'll crack. Take it out and place on table, empty the entire bag onto the plate, every bit of it. and start chopping it lightly and finely with knife. Do this for a few mins and get it into as fine a powder as possible and bundle all together into a pile on the plate. Now when you wanna do a line, just move how much you want with the blade into a line and snort as explained above. Its much easier at home and more enjoyable i think.

Above i said to use a note. In a social setting this is the easiest and most convenient way but if you can use a straw, do. And do not share notes as this is how you can get hepatitis. Even socially if you had a small straw tucked in your wallet its much better than using notes but use notes if you've nothing else and keep that same note for yourself and do not share it.

DANGERS

Coke is great in the right place at the right time with the right people. But sometime it can effect you in a bad way. When dealers get coke, they cut it to maximise product and therefore profits. You can get 3 bag from 3 different dealers and I can guarantee not one bag will be the same.

If you get dizzy or lightheaded and you are at home, lie down on your bed will a pillow under your feet so your feet are at a higher height than your chest. And just breath and relax. You'll feel yourself return to normal but when you feel like this and your moving around, move slower and get up much slower so you don' get sudden rush to the head and faint.

If you feel like your heart is like a cartoon character and like its gonna come out of your chest, lie down again as above and concentrate on your breathing. Breath in slowly through your nose til you cant take in anymore air and hold for 2-3 seconds, then breath all the air out slowly forcing every bit out through your mouth and hold for 2-3 seconds. Keep doing this until you begin to feel your heart slow down and as hard as it is, try not to concentrate on your heartbeat, play some music or watch tv or whatever that will distract you. Ideally breathing like this you only want to have around 5-6 full in and out breaths per min.

If you feel short of breath, lie down and focus on breathing as above, but make sure you breath in and out of your diaphragm and not your chest. The best way to do this is put one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach and make sure the one on your stomach moves up and down as you breath and the one on your chest doesnt move.

You may get tremors which is uncontrollable shaking and feels horrendous. You may actually feel like your dying and the thought will make you worse. Relax and do your breathing techniques again, distract yourself and focus on being calm. It is very hard but it may pass and stop taking coke for the night. But if the feeling persists, ring an ambulance and dont take a chance. Tell them what you took and be truthful. Doctors wont rat you out but will treat you and give you a good lecture.

If you do not feel any better and physically feel very unwell, seek medical attention immediately. You won't get in trouble or arrested by a doctor so do be truthful in what you've done if this situation arises. It will make your treatment much easier.

COMMON PROBLEMS

The most common i suppose is a blocked nose. Its very frustrating after some coke to have a blocked nose when you still have some to take. One thing to do is periodically throughout the night put some water into the palm of your hand and snort it in one nostril. Then a few mins later do the same with the other. And when its all gone and your going to bed, do this again, it will make the next morning easier.

If your a regular user like me, and a blocked nose becomes more frequent, one thing ive done and has been so helpful is get a bottle of apple cider vinegar and some apple juice. Once a day everyday, take 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar in a glass and half fill the glass with apple juice and knock it back. Dont sip it. Do this once a day everyday and itll clear you up so much but you have gotta take one everyday as it wont start to work for 3-4 days.

A bit of advice, and isnt necessary but eat a good meal before you do it. You will NOT be able to eat on it and even thinking of food may make you feel nauseous and its horrible feeling so hungry and physically unable to eat.

I cant think of much more to say but any questions feel free to ask or any bits to add please do. And again please dont abuse this post, its purely to give some basic information on how to handle this.

AGAIN, ALL DRUGS CARRY FATAL DANGERS AND MUST BE USED SAFELY AND IN A MODERATE FASHION. THIS POST IS MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND IS WHAT I DO AND WHAT I FEEL IS THE BEST WAY. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT, AND WILL REACT DIFFERENTLY SO WHAT I DO AND SAY HERE WORKS FOR ME, BUT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU. YOU CONSUME DRUGS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FOR LIABLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS YOU OR OTHERS FROM YOU TAKING DRUGS.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps some people

Last edited:
Also any reply with even more advice or tips you have please post them it'd be nice to hear other points of view good or bad. Or if you need a question answered I'll try help

the only advice i could give being an experienced user is make sure your gear is PURE (pure coke is 86% tops) and theres only one place you can get that. start of small, do NOT think you can rail a fat line of flake because if your inexperienced it will ruin your night. Its good to do after a few pints, DO NOT use with alcohol if you are utterly obliterated from drinks. Chop up as fine as possible with razor use a clear nostril and dont sniff to hard but not too soft, make sure note/paper is up a fair bit and facing directly up your nose. rubbing some on gums i find is nice for the teeth feeling, great for a ciggy. DO NOT DO TWO DAYS IN A ROW or you will start to get an addiction, 1 week in and thats it, you ARE addicted and its very hard to stop.

i will also add good coke you should not feel to much of a sting or pretty much anything to be fair. its an anasthetic and will numb your nose instantly. actually if you ever sniff any other drugs like MD Mephedrone 2ce etc do a small line of coke before hand and niff in the same nostril, you will not feel the like of eg MD anywhere near as much. MD is very painful to snort big lines.

You should add in information about other routes of administration and how to do them safely: like IV (with info about never sharing needles), oral, plugging, etc.

I am an experienced user of coke and I enjoy it. When i started I searched for info on the best way of doing things and I wanted good info from experienced users so id know the different situtations. The only thing I really learned from searching for guides was people just telling me not to do it. I knew I was gonna do it and had made my mind up and all I wanted was good solid info. Now that ive learned myself, through friends and also through mistakes, I've decided to write this for newbies so you can have some good info and know what to do, cos lets face it, if you look for how to do it properly, you're definitely gonna try it regardless of people trying to stop you.

A note to people who read and want to post a reply, as above, I am doing this to give you the best and safest experience IN MY OPINION and would ask nicely for people who are against it not to post abuse/profanity or warning people off it.

Before we get started, please read everything carefully and I will try my best to keep all sections together to make it easier to follow but i may get side tracked. And more importantly,

THE INFORMATION I SHARE HERE IS PURELY MY OPINION AND FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. ANYTHING YOU DO WITH ANY FORM OF DRUGS IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL DECISION AND ANY HARM OR DANGER YOU MAY CAUSE YOURSELF OR OTHERS WHILE TAKING ANY FORM OF DRUG IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND I CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE TO WHAT YOU DO. YOU CONTINUE TO READ THIS, UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTING THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR YOUR DECISIONS, AND YOU CONTINUE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL DRUGS, WEAK OR STRONG, CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY TO YOU AND THOSE AROUND YOU AND IN SEVERE CASES CAN BE FATAL!!! YOU ACCEPT THIS AND CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Ok lets get started.

THE BASICS
As Rick James once said, Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Its effects include burst of energy, calming effects, feeling of being excited, being very talkative and confident in yourself. Being very social and confident speaking to others. It can give you a feeling like no other, bring you out of your shell and party all night long. Some bad effects can be dizziness, nose bleed, in some cases aggressiveness and a very anxious feeling. We will learn how I deal with these further in. It has a high of approximately 30-45 minutes and you will feel the effects almost instantly.

A line refers to the actual piece of cocaine that will go up your nose (I only snort cocaine, I will not inject or smoke it and neither should you)
A gram refers to the weight coke it distributed in (if I say a BAG, I am referencing a gram which is what most bags are)
Cutting refers to what dealers put in coke to give them more product to deal and gives them more money as a result.
Snorting/Sniffing refers to actually getting the coke into your nose

I am not going to tell you how to get it, or where to look and how to ask, chances are you know someone who does it or one of your friends knows someone that can get it so ask them.

FIRST TIME

Most first time users will take their first lines in a social gathering, parties/pubs what have you. If you just wanna try it without actually buying it, ask a friend who is taking it if possible. If you hear someone sniffing/snorting in the toilets and he/she is a complete stranger, DO NOT ASK THEM! It may offend and you don't know if they are aggressive, and no-one will tell a stranger "yea ive got coke"

If your friend gives you some, he will do your line and note and so on. But if youve bought your own bag you need to know how to do your lines and properly so you don't waste any product as it is very expensive and very easy to lose at least a nice line just through carelessness.

If in a social setting like a pub, go to the bathroom and find a stall and lock yourself in. Have a quick glance when getting there if there is other stalls occupied as you don't wanna be heard setting up and snorting.

Once in, PUT DOWN THE TOILET SEAT, you would not believe the amount of people I know dropped it in the toilet by accident and its all gone. If you can use the cistern or window sill, do so. Do not lay out a line on it though as more than likely its wet and will ruin your coke. Put your phone down there screen side up with vibration off. Pour some coke onto screen, be careful not to add too much, start small, if it looks too small add a little more. Its easier to add to it than try put it back into the bag. Take an atm card or something similar and just move all the coke into a pile, then put the card down on the coke flat side down (as in the front or back, not the edges) and crush the coke. Slowly lift up the card and most of the coke should be on the screen flattened, some may be still on the card, just move your finger over it a little and gently scrape onto screen. Now use the edges to break it up gently being careful not to be too rough and losing some. Make it as fine a powder as possible and make into a line. Starting off, make a line around the length of a pen lid, and as thick as a matchstick. Roll up a note tightly but not too tight, watching for any dog ears or bent edges that may block the coke. Holding one nostril shut, put the note a little bit in the other nostril (not too far) and move the note to hover just over the line. Be careful not to breath out or you'll blow it everywhere. Now do not snort really hard or really soft, snort it up chasing the line as if you were taking a deep breath into your nose. Once you complete this, hold your breath for 2 or 3 seconds and then breath out through your mouth. Your nose will burn a little and you may feel the urge to sneeze but try your best not to or you'll sneeze out the coke. If this is your first line, just take a minute or 2 in the stall to gather yourself. Wipe the area around where you did it and check that you havent left any traces, or left your bag as you can forget it. About a minute after the line, pull on your jaw away from the nostril you used and sniff fast and hard to get it all up there. When you wanna go back out, check your nose in the mirror for no visible signs of white powder. Act normal once back out and enjoy it! The longer the night goes on the more you will get better at this, and starting small is a good idea, but if you feel good after a while and no side effects, try a bigger one, it will last longer and you wont have to go to the toilet as much. If you feel dizzy or ligtheaded, just head outside for a minute and sit if possible and get some air. Take deep breaths and just relax. It helps if you're doing it with a friend so they can help if you feel a bit unwell and they will know why.

If you are doing it at home, take a small plate out, and a razor blade/sharp knife. Put the plate in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, check every few seconds cos if it gets too hot it'll crack. Take it out and place on table, empty the entire bag onto the plate, every bit of it. and start chopping it lightly and finely with knife. Do this for a few mins and get it into as fine a powder as possible and bundle all together into a pile on the plate. Now when you wanna do a line, just move how much you want with the blade into a line and snort as explained above. Its much easier at home and more enjoyable i think.

Above i said to use a note. In a social setting this is the easiest and most convenient way but if you can use a straw, do. And do not share notes as this is how you can get hepatitis. Even socially if you had a small straw tucked in your wallet its much better than using notes but use notes if you've nothing else and keep that same note for yourself and do not share it.

DANGERS

Coke is great in the right place at the right time with the right people. But sometime it can effect you in a bad way. When dealers get coke, they cut it to maximise product and therefore profits. You can get 3 bag from 3 different dealers and I can guarantee not one bag will be the same.

If you get dizzy or lightheaded and you are at home, lie down on your bed will a pillow under your feet so your feet are at a higher height than your chest. And just breath and relax. You'll feel yourself return to normal but when you feel like this and your moving around, move slower and get up much slower so you don' get sudden rush to the head and faint.

If you feel like your heart is like a cartoon character and like its gonna come out of your chest, lie down again as above and concentrate on your breathing. Breath in slowly through your nose til you cant take in anymore air and hold for 2-3 seconds, then breath all the air out slowly forcing every bit out through your mouth and hold for 2-3 seconds. Keep doing this until you begin to feel your heart slow down and as hard as it is, try not to concentrate on your heartbeat, play some music or watch tv or whatever that will distract you. Ideally breathing like this you only want to have around 5-6 full in and out breaths per min.

If you feel short of breath, lie down and focus on breathing as above, but make sure you breath in and out of your diaphragm and not your chest. The best way to do this is put one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach and make sure the one on your stomach moves up and down as you breath and the one on your chest doesnt move.

You may get tremors which is uncontrollable shaking and feels horrendous. You may actually feel like your dying and the thought will make you worse. Relax and do your breathing techniques again, distract yourself and focus on being calm. It is very hard but it may pass and stop taking coke for the night. But if the feeling persists, ring an ambulance and dont take a chance. Tell them what you took and be truthful. Doctors wont rat you out but will treat you and give you a good lecture.

If you do not feel any better and physically feel very unwell, seek medical attention immediately. You won't get in trouble or arrested by a doctor so do be truthful in what you've done if this situation arises. It will make your treatment much easier.

COMMON PROBLEMS

The most common i suppose is a blocked nose. Its very frustrating after some coke to have a blocked nose when you still have some to take. One thing to do is periodically throughout the night put some water into the palm of your hand and snort it in one nostril. Then a few mins later do the same with the other. And when its all gone and your going to bed, do this again, it will make the next morning easier.

If your a regular user like me, and a blocked nose becomes more frequent, one thing ive done and has been so helpful is get a bottle of apple cider vinegar and some apple juice. Once a day everyday, take 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar in a glass and half fill the glass with apple juice and knock it back. Dont sip it. Do this once a day everyday and itll clear you up so much but you have gotta take one everyday as it wont start to work for 3-4 days.

A bit of advice, and isnt necessary but eat a good meal before you do it. You will NOT be able to eat on it and even thinking of food may make you feel nauseous and its horrible feeling so hungry and physically unable to eat.

I cant think of much more to say but any questions feel free to ask or any bits to add please do. And again please dont abuse this post, its purely to give some basic information on how to handle this.

AGAIN, ALL DRUGS CARRY FATAL DANGERS AND MUST BE USED SAFELY AND IN A MODERATE FASHION. THIS POST IS MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND IS WHAT I DO AND WHAT I FEEL IS THE BEST WAY. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT, AND WILL REACT DIFFERENTLY SO WHAT I DO AND SAY HERE WORKS FOR ME, BUT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU. YOU CONSUME DRUGS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FOR LIABLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS YOU OR OTHERS FROM YOU TAKING DRUGS.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helps some people
Hi Thank you for being open. I hope you may have an answer for my question. I have been using cocaine for 8 months on and off. In the last 3 weeks I have been getting so nauseous after using it is unreal. I am not doing too much. I have done that and almost vomited. This is different. I could just use 1 line and boom I am ready to lose my lunch. It takes about 4 hours to feel better. I am ready to quit using because of it. I know it is not the best thing to use, and I know I should quit anyway. BUT.... I like to use it a few days a week. Let me know if you have any ideas. I keep going to the same guy and he swears nothing has changed. Who knows. Thank you in advance.