• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

beginner kratom user needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nulla

Greenlighter
So ive been using hydros and haven't built a tolerance to them yet (i know this bc im getting just as high as the first time i used and haven't changed my dose) and was wondering which strand of kratom is gonna give me the most similar effects as my good ole hydros.. i dont use hydros for the pain i use them for the body / head high (which ig is the euphoria) hope someone cant help me out :)

I really think you would be better off consulting Reddit on this one. For a variety of reasons, Bluelight is probably not going to be your most useful resource. In a broad sense, we can advise you on potentially dangerous use of Kratom and its active constituents, but I get the feeling that you're looking for a more in-depth, specific overview of the drug, including probably the best place to get it. That's not Bluelight, sadly.

We also don't like to field threads that consist of nothing more than "How do I catch a buzz?". We understand that, yes, that's what a lot of us are doing, but the quest to get high and to feel good is ultimately an individual one. We can't really tell you what is going to make you feel good or what your preferences might be. You're going to have to do some personal research, meaning, actually consuming the drug, but like I said, I feel Reddit would be a far more appropriate resource for determining what form of Kratom you wish to buy and where you wish to buy it from.

If you have questions regarding potential interactions or anything else concerning safety, we're here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.