• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids been taking fent will i be able to feel oxy

pillman1224

Bluelighter
i cut my usage of fent down to 2x a week monday and thursday also been taking 45mgs dxm to help with tolerance. i buccal/chew half a 25mcg patch at a time but havent for three days i kinda need to "test" these percs i have been getting to make sure they are real (they probably are i just trust no one) would i be able to feel 20mgs of oxy? i will be taking dxm with it 45mgs as always. i want to try this today cause if not today then tomorrow i might "have to" use fent which doesnt last as long IME. can anyone please help i know with my tolerance i will probably not get the best high but will i even feel it?

dosed 40 minutes ago normally 4 percs would put me in a veeery happy place i definetly know the pills are real now but seriously guys if you are considering fucking with fentanyl DONT. not because its so dangerous but if ya plan on using other opiates this WILL blow yer tolerance to shit. i am high but not where i want to be and will not dose more as percs are expensive. please guys stick with your oxy/hydro/whatever just stay away from fent as the withdrawals suck worse than any other withdrawal i have faced. excluding methadone as i dont fuck with that.