• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Been snorting Fentanyl now my nose is stuffy help!

OpiatesForBreakfast

Greenlighter
So I’ve been using fent everyday so I don’t get sick but now my nose is stuffed up!I can’t breathe through my nose I can only breathe through my mouth which is so annoying and it gives me the worse case of dry mouth! Breathing through my mouth only with dry mouth makes my tonight get super dry like sand paper. But drinking something will fix it.. when I try to sleep I have to breathe through my mouth and wake up shortly with my mouth and tongue so dry I can’t even swallow til I get a sip of something.. is anyone else having this problem? It’s so annoying and frustrating! My nose will clear up for a short moment when I snort some more fent but then shortly after that it’ll clog back up I been blowing my nose constantly but even when nothing comes out it’s still hard to breathe with my nose! Help please! Never had this problem with heroin or pills.. I wonder if my nose is just inflamed to the point it’s closed off or something..

Basically your nose is crying because you're stuffing random weird chemicals (to your nose) up there. It's probably your bodys way of closing off your nose to whatever the invasive substance it doesn't recognise is.

Is snorting fentanyl remotely safe? Genuine question.

If you want to unblock your nose, generally, make a curry and put a fuck tonne of chilli and random hot spices up there. If it's too hot, add some yogurt/cream and/or lemon to take the edge off. Should clear your nose in minutes, but maybe not if it's crying through abuse.

Presumably, whatever is used to cut your fentanyl is irritating the lining of your nose.

One option might be to dissolve your fentanyl in a nasal spray bottle, and administer it as a spray rather than a raw powder. That can help reduce irritation.
Or you could get a simple saline sprayer and use that to help clear your nose, maybe 5-10 min after you snort some.

If you dissolve the fentanyl in water, try to get some means of measuring the pH (acidity). If it turns out to be unusually acidic you could add a little bit of baking soda to the solution to neutralize the acid.

Basically your nose is crying because you're stuffing random weird chemicals (to your nose) up there. It's probably your bodys way of closing off your nose to whatever the invasive substance it doesn't recognise is.

Is snorting fentanyl remotely safe? Genuine question.

If you want to unblock your nose, generally, make a curry and put a fuck tonne of chilli and random hot spices up there. If it's too hot, add some yogurt/cream and/or lemon to take the edge off. Should clear your nose in minutes, but maybe not if it's crying through abuse.

I'd just like to point out that Tranced DOES NOT mean you should snort the curry...

Presumably, whatever is used to cut your fentanyl is irritating the lining of your nose.

One option might be to dissolve your fentanyl in a nasal spray bottle, and administer it as a spray rather than a raw powder. That can help reduce irritation.
Or you could get a simple saline sprayer and use that to help clear your nose, maybe 5-10 min after you snort some.

If you dissolve the fentanyl in water, try to get some means of measuring the pH (acidity). If it turns out to be unusually acidic you could add a little bit of baking soda to the solution to neutralize the acid.
I guess I should go find a nasal spray bottle n mix my stuff with some water and fil it up?

Only relief I get is when I take a bump of gent it clears my nose up for an hour or so but then it’s like closed off again shortly and when I blow my nose the first time I can see a little snot but after that it’s still stuffy and not any snot comes out

I tried smelling some menthol / camphor oil that usually clears stuffy noses but it didn’t work the stuff kinda like tiger balm but different brand it’s for topical applications

So I’ve been using fent everyday so I don’t get sick but now my nose is stuffed up!I can’t breathe through my nose I can only breathe through my mouth which is so annoying and it gives me the worse case of dry mouth! Breathing through my mouth only with dry mouth makes my tonight get super dry like sand paper. But drinking something will fix it.. when I try to sleep I have to breathe through my mouth and wake up shortly with my mouth and tongue so dry I can’t even swallow til I get a sip of something.. is anyone else having this problem? It’s so annoying and frustrating! My nose will clear up for a short moment when I snort some more fent but then shortly after that it’ll clog back up I been blowing my nose constantly but even when nothing comes out it’s still hard to breathe with my nose! Help please! Never had this problem with heroin or pills.. I wonder if my nose is just inflamed to the point it’s closed off or something..

I am having this EXACT same problem OP. Did you ever figure out a solution? Ive tried everything. The only thing I can think of is detoxing but its extra rough with your nose jammed shut.

Try a different ROA while ur nose heals and yeah try Pseudoephedrine as well its usually quite effective.