• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Been Snorting Drone Each Day 24/7... Need Help

BritishLad

Bluelighter
As title says been snorting mephedrone for 7 days now 24/7 (but slept each day) need help, my short time memory is going I couldn't even remember how to spell been for a sec. I need a good benzo (can't be valium) for dealing with the daily anxiety and panic attacks when crashing when I stop, I have a few xanax bars but they did nothing for stopping drone stimulation.
I know I was stupid I don't need reminding :)

Last edited:
Try to take as many benzos as to get to sleep. Then keep sleeping until you feel normal. May require more benzos. Then, bin the drone.

No, that's not a good idea.
Firstly, make sure you keep yourself hydrated - stop your binge - then recover with as much sleep, healthy food and liquids as you can manage.
You'll be ok, just make sure you give your body time to recover.

I hear 5-HTP helps recovering time and so does L-Tyrosine, would it be worth getting to help? Sadly I know the crash will be give me severe panic attacks as I got a lot of anxiety from one days with of drone (less than a gram too) so benzos will be needed.
Sleep isn't an issue, I've slept each day but snorted drone pretty much straight after I got up.

Benzos are fine in moderation but i wouldn't go hammering them as it can lead to rebound anxiety (when they wear off) as well as the risk of blackouts, addiction, etc.
But whatever helps you get through the crash.

Sleep, hydration and nutrition are key though :)

I'll make sure only to take xanax if it's a rather nasty panic attack, mood swings I can live with easily. This is gonna be the first time I've crashed this bad, ah well. I'll buy 5-HTP as well can't hurt to take it for recovering, MDMA users often do so it must work to a degree.

I'll make sure only to take xanax if it's a rather nasty panic attack, mood swings I can live with easily. This is gonna be the first time I've crashed this bad, ah well. I'll buy 5-HTP as well can't hurt to take it for recovering, MDMA users often do so it must work to a degree.
Be careful 5htp can make it worse. Let ur body heal natural. ly. Plz man don't add substances n den take more substances to undo the bs...if ur in a hospital for mdma ovrrdose u think they administer u 5htp ? No man just food n rest call ur grandma

Be careful 5htp can make it worse. Let ur body heal natural. ly. Plz man don't add substances n den take more substances to undo the bs...if ur in a hospital for mdma ovrrdose u think they administer u 5htp ? No man just food n rest call ur grandma
Worse how? Like prolong it or add more symtoms

Yo man I would smoke some weed if possible and take the Xanax as needed if you have a tolerance to them.. It all depends on how big your tolerance is the less of a tolerance the less you will need, maybe try another benzo instead like klonopin maybe? I don't know I have always preferred longer acting clonazepam(Klonopin sometimes known as Rivotril) and diazepam(valium) over the short lived anxiety relief from Xanax(alprazolam). Also, I never heard of 5-HTP helping with stimulant come downs though... I don't think that is its intended purpose, but not entirely sure so don't quote me on that. I used to deal with some hellish comedowns with a-pvp which I have heard is very similar to mephedrone, and klonopin and weed always helped with those comedowns, also help me with coke/crack comedowns when I use coke.

I can't smoke weed sadly, I'm thinking of clonazepam as it's strong and lasts longer than Xanax but how many do you think I'll need? I'm on less than 20mg valium a day and 0.5mg xanax seems to calm me down if that helps any comparisons from xanax to clonazepam. :)
Oh and mephedrone gives a huge serotonin release which is why 5-HTP might help.

Start low and if you need another 0.5mg or something, you can always take a little more.
...so long as you don't take a large dose, black out and end up eating way too many. Given your standard doses, it seems like a mg of clonazapam would probably do the trick?
I haven't taken it for quite a while though, so i might be a bit off in my estimations.

Start low and if you need another 0.5mg or something, you can always take a little more.
...so long as you don't take a large dose, black out and end up eating way too many. Given your standard doses, it seems like a mg of clonazapam would probably do the trick?
I haven't taken it for quite a while though, so i might be a bit off in my estimations.
1mg per dose sounds about right, how many times do you think I will need to redose on clonazepam in a day?

Well supposedly clonazepam=alprazolam mg for mg, but in my opinion knowing how each of these works, I find klonopin to be a lot different than alprazolam, even if they are equipotent. I feel like klonopin is kind of like xanax, but lasts longer, and doesn't have as much of a punch when it hits you, its kind of like a longer lasting more subtle version of Xanax. I like it a lot more than Xanax personally, and valium is my favorite benzo out of them all, used to take that instead of klonopin and would still take it if I was prescribed it! But that's just me I'm prescribed a fairly good sized dose of klonopin a day 3mg plus a few extras in case I need them, right now, because I have terrible social and general anxiety, with the very occasional panic attack. It works really good for stimulant comedowns to me, I chew it or parachute it to get a more fast onset, because when you swallow clonazepam whole, it takes like 30min to an hour to really start to work then just sneaks up on you. Plus klonopin tastes like candy to me! no nasty bitter taste at all like Xanax has, its sweet and minty almost.. if you take 20mg of valium and 0.5mg of Xanax, I would try maybe 0.5mg of klonopin instead of the Xanax to start, then if that doesn't work another 0.5mg.. but remember it does take a min to kick in compared to Xanax's almost immediate onset, if you chew/parachute it it will kick in fully like 10-15mins usually and just get stronger til it peaks, it lasts like 4 times longer than Xanax for me too.

The first time I took klonopin I had only tried Xanax prior to taking it, and I could handle like 3-4mg of Xanax usually, but I underestimated the strength of the klonopin being relatively new to benzos besides xanax and my friend gave me like 5 1mg tabs I believe. I swallowed 2 of them whole, and because it didn't kick in super fast like Xanax I chewed another and kept going til I ate all 5 in an hour or 2, I was just completely faded... cant really rememeber what happened that night, all I know is I almost blacked out by stupidly taking way too many kpins too fast, and underestimating their strength. So tread lightly with them if you do get some. Especially mixing strong uppers like mephedrone and strong downers like benzos, it definitely helps that you aren't completely naïve to benzos though. Just be careful!

Yeah first time I had klonopin it knocked me right out as well, I can only get 0.5mg I think take 0.5mg and take another if need be. And cheers for the warning, mixing is dangerous but I find only if it's to the extreme.