• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Been Robbed in a Drug Deal? Post story

^ dude madd city is a classic... ive listened to the cd start to finish so many times driving to philly its unreal... prob best album start to finish ive ever listened to, just in terms of flow from one song to the next its unreal...

^ dude madd city is a classic... ive listened to the cd start to finish so many times driving to philly its unreal... prob best album start to finish ive ever listened to, just in terms of flow from one song to the next its unreal...

Have you listened to xxx danny brown same deal dawg

real recognize real...so i tucked my nina back in my waist.

Real recognize real i suppose
with my bluelight folk
Jeezy told me that before he was tryna sell em cell phones! Haha

just fuckin wit a nikka

I want to rob my weed hook he like 50 an a vet so it'd have to be bad karma.

Always cruising with way more then what people buying showing off zips of this and zips of that.

Weed deal gone bad

Yea I've been jacked, for $140, I was gonna buy 7 grams (1/4 ounce) of weed from a dealer I knew, let's call him S, so S met me at Walgreens along with 4 other guys, we'll call em, A, U, W, And R. So First U came down a snow bank and ran into the store after shouting out "hey" to me who was standing near a shelf of propane canisters so the camera couldn't see me, I set this chip bag behind me that I was gonna take the kush home In, after U ran in 20 seconds later S comes down the hill along with everyone else and then asked me if I had the cash, he asked for it then I said lemme see the bag first, he said hold on we gotta go get it, he ran into the store with the others and 5 mins later they all came out and said "come with us" I was a little skeptical by now but I waited patiently, we walked a few blocks and then went behind a CVS building and from then U and R argued whether to walk around or hop the fence into the back yard, they eventually decided to hop the fence so first U jumped then W then me, after me the others followed and we were now behind a garage S and U were in front of me and A was silent and standing 15 feet away, W was just next to me along with R, after they were situated U asked me how much I had, I took out the 7 20's from my pocket and counted them for him, he told me to give it to him so he could check if it's real, by now I was really anxious to get my weed that I handed him a single 20 each time then he handed it to S, after U was done and gave all my cash to S, S knocked on the side of the garage and said come on to the guys, W and U were the only ones with me the rest of them walked around to the garage entrance and I couldn't see them so I figured they went inside, 30 secs later U said out loud "where are they bro and then said, "if they hustled you imma bout to box some fools" then U and W walked around the corner and said hold on, then left me there, 10 mins later I walked around and yelled out for them, that's when I saw there foot prints in the snow leading down the driveway, down the side walk and didn't bother going to look cause I knew they left, with alllll my money....

I once met up with an old friend who knew I was new to hard drugs (in this instance MDMA). He promised to meet me at a spot where we would do the exchange and he knew I didn't have much time to wait. He still made me wait a whole hour, saying that when we met up he would take me to see the dealer. When he finally met up with me, his story suddenly changed and he apparently had the MDMA with him. I paid for the gram. It looked like white powder with little blue flecks in it (he said it was crushed up tablets and that's why it was colorful). Me, being completely new to molly, and trusting my friend, believed him. When I took it, nothing happened. I even sold some to a few people and felt bad afterwards because I knew I'd been ripped off. He never spoke to me again

also, another time, I had been hanging out with my best friend the whole week I was home from college. We were very close. We did several drugs during the week: molly, weed, acid, nitrous. And he knew I had lost my wallet at the airport so he told me they were his treat to me. On my second to last day, I left my bag (with my vyvanse prescription) in his car, he told me he would drop it off the next day. By 10pm the next day, I still hadn't heard from him, so when i finally bugged him enough to reply, i found out he was fucked up and that he was hanging out with some sketchy kid and snorting as many of my pills as he could. When I finally tracked the two of them down, he claimed that his friend must have taken the bottle out of my bag and stolen themm, but then I found the empty bottle. Turns out, he did about 5 of the pills (there were about 50) gave away some to pay his debts to other people for the drugs he supplied me with that he said he paid for, and when he found out I was trying to find him, he dumped the rest out the window. This was thanksgiving break, so with really bad ADD, I had to go back to college and take my finals without any medication thanks to my "best friend"

Here's one....happened to me tonight and I'm sick about it. Been dealing with this guy for about a year but it's an hour drive there and an hour drive back. Everytime I go to pick up he would throw me an extra pill here and there for my efforts and for bringing him business. 2 months ago he said he needed the money back 200$ for what he's been "fronting me". After arguing back and forth for a few weeks, since he never said it was a front, it was a treat i agreed to pay him back here and there when I can just to shut him up. I've done business with him a few times after that and he never said anything about the money. I Hit him up today to pick up and he said he moved, he just moved a few weeks ago so that was hint #1. Then he said I had to buy 8 minimum, hint #2. I got enough money from friends to purchase 15. When I drove to his "new address" there was no such place so I parked in front of a business and waited. Buggin out the whole time he called me and said his boy was going to come meet me because he wasn't home yet. His friend came in 2 seconds he had my big wad of $375 and I had 15 naproxen tables (Aleve) bagged up and in a cigarette case for what was supposed to be 15 roxy 30s. I called my friend and he said oh well fuck you that's what you get when you piss off me and the main man . Cool story bro .......

Lol I don't think I've ever told the whole story before. I have been ripped off for a good amount of money exactly once.

So this is my 21st birthday and the two guys who transported H from Chicago to my area were leaving town so they gave us their hookup to keep the supply line tight. My friend (who, it helps to know, was a beautiful model with big fake boobies and a 22" waist) and I (who was modeling at the time too and had dreadlocks) head to the south side of Chicago to meet up with this dude and score some H. We picked him up and drove to the ghetto in my friend's beemer and were heading to score when he pulls a piece and fucking robs us blind, rendering us both fucked, nearly dopesick, and without any gas money to get home. SO my brilliant ass walks up to a random van on the south side and knocks on the window and starts askin' for H. And hey what do you know, this guy knows a guy. So he calls guy. fast forward to two hours later when my friend and I have about 4 bags of h between us and are being held in a pay by the minute motel room on the south side of Chicago by two huge black gangbangers and someone stops me from shooting vodka out of the glass that was next to my water cup.
The rest, as they say, was history, but involved being kept on a tight leash for about 6 months until it wasn't fun anymore for them. And that was my last serious foray into drug dealing.

I've been ripped off plenty but the other night was fucking wack.

So I'm in a new city, no contacts, dry as a bone, and that good old anxiety/boredom/depression got the best of me. I cruised out to the local methadone clinic to try and scope some dope. I figured peeps in the program would still be using on top but everyone i talked to was legit trying to stay clean (apart from the done) so I trekked onward. There are no needle exchanges or dope spots I know of around so I cruised into the hoodest of the hood crack den and made eye contact with this older cracked out gentleman who said he could get some. He throws his bike in my trunk and we were off. I bought him a few rocks for his trouble which we smoked copiously as we cruised. We get to the first spot and he takes like fucking twenty minutes to reappear and says they're all out. We repeat this a couple times and finally he says it's a sure thing. I throw him a hundred bucks and he comes out with FUCKING T3's! Goddam he spent my hundy on this codeine bullshit which is pretty equivalent to ibuprofen with my tolerance and probably more crack and booze.

So I kick this clown outta my car then things start to get interesting. He's then all sure that his buddy's got the good good dope and calls up this white dude who rolls up in an suv. At this point, I'd been munching bars and somas, drinking beers all day, was a little loopy, and just wanted some dope and gtfo. So I hop in this white dude's suv and he starts cruising (I assume to avoid unwanted LE attention as per usual) and we're talking bout dope and prices and oxymorphone and quantity and all that kinda bullshit. Allasudden, I feel the cold metal barrel of a large caliber pistol pressed up against the side of my head (I was a little distracted taking note of the scenery out the passenger window beforehand so he got the jump on me). This fuckhead gives me some story about how he's and undercover officer (pshhhhh) then politely asks that I hand over my keys, wallet, meds, phone, and whatever else I had on me. Unexpectedly, I was cool as a cucumber, handed over my shit and exited the vehicle after his shitty excuse for a pistol whip. I will wreak havoc on this motherfucker if I ever see him again. Tried to track the phone to no avail.

And then I was all way deep in the ghetto (2nd highest homicide rate area in the states) penniless, phoneless, keyless (with no spares), and white as a motherfucker. Walked around and met some cool peeps. A lot of people living in poverty are really really cool and kind-hearted. Just some of them will kill you for some cash and being white. I found some lit up cop cars a mile down the road investigating some robbery or homicide or something and guess what? They take me to the fucking drunk tank for the night cause I was a little stumbly. Superficial lazy ass powertripped motherfucking PIGS. I don't even think they filed a police report bout my robbery. And I never got my dope.

Scoring in the hood is just not for me man. I will stick with my friends and mexican delivery services.

And then I was all way deep in the ghetto (2nd highest homicide rate area in the states).Just some of them will kill you for some cash and being white.

Are u exaggerating? Is it really that bad. How does the area look and what are the people like?

Uhhh it's like 95% african american, the rest being Hispanic. Real rundown and poverty stricken. More obvious crack and booze consumption right out in public intersections than you could imagine. Kinda like a lotta inner city areas I guess. It was real weird that the guy who decides to rob me was actually white haha but then he was in a car. But, no, actually my bad, the neighborhood I was right smack in the middle of has the 2nd highest homicide rate in the state. Just #15 in the country. Still not a place a white boy wants to be trekking round with no phone or money haha. The peeps are mostly cool, just sittin round getting drunk up to no good :).

sounds pretty bad, but you didn't see any gang presence? then what makes it so dangerous? I'm not from the states so im trying to understanding what a bad area is like over there.

sounds pretty bad, but you didn't see any gang presence? then what makes it so dangerous? I'm not from the states so im trying to understanding what a bad area is like over there.

article-2184246-14678A14000005DC-552_964x696.jpg

^ 'Xactly. There's hella (hate that word) gangs but they don't go round identifying themselves to the untrained eye helter skelter.

I lost $180 trying to buy oxy, the guy who I've bought from many times before handed me an empty carton of cigarettes and with a sprinkle of heroin in it. When I was at my lowest in oxy addiction I was looking for a Silk Road type thing, sent $315 through western union. It was pretty bad looking back I'm ashamed.