• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Been on my first tolerance break...

GGooDD

Bluelighter
Just passed the 96 hr mark (4 days) it's the first break I've taken since starting smoking some 3 years ago.

Missing it though, will I notice anything at this point? Will my tolerance have dropped at all? Should I try to make it a week?

In all honesty you won't feel much of a difference in your tolerance after just 4 days(congrats though on the dry spell). Now if you were to wait a month or better yet 2+... You will be baked like its the first time!! I quit smoking for job reasons a few years back. Didn't smoke for 1 1/2 years. When I finally was able to start again, I got so high I felt like I was in high school all over again!! After smoking regularly for so many years you forget HOW HIGH weed gets you if you have a low tolerance. Keep us posted!

smitty is right i waited about a month and i was high as shit maybe the highest I've ever been

Your tolerance will have dropped a little bit, but I'd try to hold out as long as possible.. IT IS WORTH IT!!
You will get MUCH higher with less. Do a week+ if you can.. month would be better though.
Keep us updated!!

Your tolerance will have dropped a little bit, but I'd try to hold out as long as possible.. IT IS WORTH IT!!
You will get MUCH higher with less. Do a week+ if you can.. month would be better though.
Keep us updated!!

Do this.

I don't use cannabis at all and haven't smoked for about a decade, and I tried a vape out 3-4 years ago once; but I remember when I had a huge tolerance from smoking multiple times daily for about 3 weeks, and took a tolerance break for a month and took a tiny hit off of one hitter full of a nice Sativa/Indica hybrid of Trainwreck, and got extremely stoned from it for 4+ hours. I was listening to the Bob Marley CDs Kaya and Exodus on repeat and understood them completely.