• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Been getting fucked at work, and need help.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
As the title says , i have been getting fucked at my job every week, for like the last 3years.today i had a funny feeling about my checks getting lighter and lighter..like went from making $1,600 a week down to $235!!(amd thats before taxes and workers comp) and i have been working 6&7 day work weeks, working over 12 hours some days(sunup to sundown..gets dark in Seattle aroubd 9:30 :/,and knowing I worked and busted my fucking ass for 14%-18%! (Each crew/ truck splits the $ total,and the forman divides it up, look at me,been employed with this company for damn almost 3 years, I have never made under %20, always strived to make more because the more shit that you do then the more $ You make..I have been 'hooking'/climbing every day, i climb trees,and sticks of fiberglass to be able to reach the 'job site',and to be told you only made 18% while the 2 fucking tweekers rotate the fuking meth pipe atleast 5 bowls worth..then actually rotating normal shit like stirring in the coffee&sugar in your coffee each morning.. Not like what they do,fucking take a huge cloud type hit,and that it takes a motherfucking tweeker to tell another tweeker that they ought to put their glass pipe in their pocket while flagging trafic(upscale seattle),glass dick it turned into shade breaks,except no shade.
I stood behind the truck to flag traffic because yet,again,they forgot to let me in on the correct time to clean their glass fucking dick, and load fucking bowls before,after&during work-hours.oh and in these zones: redlights,school zones,funeral&weddings,libarys,schools,state parks,outdoor/indoor 'hole in the wall MomnPop type store..I swear they hit that bitch more then the fucking airlock breaks on the T-40bucket tucks.

What hurt the worst was the fact that these guys/my forman was like my best friend after work on the other hand,at work forman constently yells,and lord forbid i made a mistake like running a trafic cone over don't fucking lower my %%down from 30% down to fucking 18%! Ask anyone besides my forman how fucking hard I work, on & off drugs.
I do not smoke meth while at,or,near,around,the shit. I already am perscribed Adderal for my A&DD, Remron for my sleep & depression, and Gabapentin(Neurontin300mg 3x daily). I hardly take them,just sell them,mostly the Adderal,just so work that I know how to do and I don't enjoy selling drugs, or a leaf blower or 4. I jepordize my 'good job' because I stay out all night and keep the geekers fed and the whores on the foil.Get dropped off at the gas station where we meet at and me havent slept a wink,made my fucking check,sucks because I would have not worked if I had known this sooner..

I am a very loving person, I will take off the underwears to give you if you were like on the rag and needed like some fucking help,or like my dude friends i'd always,always either rip a joint I rolled..in half!just so you could get your fix(for free btw,sept the weed cost me!),
When i walk back witb a 6pack and dont offer them a beer (because they ask where their beer is at)!and i just keep fucking walking,pisses them off,we tussle about it,and not but hour later i thought we were going to get gatorade&water from the store ,no one let me aware of the trafic,id feel so bad if someone were to get in an accident and serously hurt some man/woman thats like meeting their kids at the buss stop.from school/baby day care.

I dont know what to do, what Ever I do I am keeping this on the downloe, the contractor I work with is known for jumping my case about wanting to ride on workers comp(when i fell off a pole on the field&used my own insurance! Them to have the Nerve..even them to make such a fuss that i collect copper to sell later(while i am cleaning the truck off)just so i can have money for afterbthe weekend.

Its not about the $$ to be honest, its about the Adventury&Destination. i turned down the best piece of butthole&sweet virgin pussy;also broke up with 'friend girl'because I thought we could actualy try and be boyfriend&girlfriend.she did not stick around because sugardaddy( checks gettig smaller) oh not to mention I can barly support my damn self.
It hurts that my friend/side kick after work has only been using my fucking kindness against myself and fuck me by paying me less then minimum wage,less than fucking new greenhorns(they make 20% out of the 100%).

I want to file a complaint, and would like to know who should I talk with(ofcourse without letting the folks I am with know what I am doing. I feel like my rignts as a hard working American have been violated.
I WANT TO RIDE THIS TILL SCUMBAGS GET NEW FORMAN TITLE!

Should I look for Places in Seattle,WA(where I work), where the company I work with(Georgia) or should I contact someone back in Alabama?

Oh my god,I feel like a 3 year old stray cat thats a whore.

Last edited:
IME, start looking for another job and use your current experience and employment to negotiate a better wage, or at least something comparable. It is much easier to get a job and a higher wage if you already have a job and pretend that you aren't unhappy but are just instead simply looking for better opportunities. Would make it clear to possible future employers that you do not want them to contact your current employer if you fear it might jepordize your work. It's best if you can stick it out until you find something else, will make it much easier IME, as hard as it might get at times.

As far as filing lawsuits or complaints to higher ups, documentation and proof is everything. Log, write down, document, record, video, etc every violation you see. I would suggest holding off until you have other means of income if you do not have a savings, but make sure to record as much as possible. Evidence is everything in these situations. IF you know of others who feel the same way and see the same things might be smart to carefully poke around see their true feelings on the matter.

Have you tried gentle and polite confrontation and questioning your superiors about the matter? If so how did they respond? Might be good idea to talk to union representives and worker rights people, but I would warn to tread with extreme caution in the matter.

There is a ton of work in california if you could pull that off. Not sure what the work situation in Seattle is like, but I've heard it has one of the higher unemployment rates(could be wrong).

If you have work friends who would be understanding and possible be able to hook you up with some work I would say call them up and explain to them what the deal is. Then confront your boss once you have a few solid offers, or even one, and be very honest with him. IME companies like that take advantage of people hurting for work and will gladly move onto the next in order to save a few bucks. Salary positions often times are used as ways for the employer to legally get around overtime pay. I don't know all the laws behind this but if you think you have been seriously cheated a large sum of money might be best to get a free legal consultation from a law firm. They might be able to point you in the right direction or offer some helpful info if nothing else.

Stay positive, if you have talent, knowledge and good work ethics you will be fine. Might take a bit of networking and jumping through a few hoops but it will come.

Sorry to hear that but best of luck in getting through

IME, start looking for another job and use your current experience and employment to negotiate a better wage, or at least something comparable. It is much easier to get a job and a higher wage if you already have a job and pretend that you aren't unhappy but are just instead simply looking for better opportunities. Would make it clear to possible future employers that you do not want them to contact your current employer if you fear it might jepordize your work. It's best if you can stick it out until you find something else, will make it much easier IME, as hard as it might get at times.

As far as filing lawsuits or complaints to higher ups, documentation and proof is everything. Log, write down, document, record, video, etc every violation you see. I would suggest holding off until you have other means of income if you do not have a savings, but make sure to record as much as possible. Evidence is everything in these situations. IF you know of others who feel the same way and see the same things might be smart to carefully poke around see their true feelings on the matter.

Have you tried gentle and polite confrontation and questioning your superiors about the matter? If so how did they respond? Might be good idea to talk to union representives and worker rights people, but I would warn to tread with extreme caution in the matter.

There is a ton of work in california if you could pull that off. Not sure what the work situation in Seattle is like, but I've heard it has one of the higher unemployment rates(could be wrong).

If you have work friends who would be understanding and possible be able to hook you up with some work I would say call them up and explain to them what the deal is. Then confront your boss once you have a few solid offers, or even one, and be very honest with him. IME companies like that take advantage of people hurting for work and will gladly move onto the next in order to save a few bucks. Salary positions often times are used as ways for the employer to legally get around overtime pay. I don't know all the laws behind this but if you think you have been seriously cheated a large sum of money might be best to get a free legal consultation from a law firm. They might be able to point you in the right direction or offer some helpful info if nothing else.

Stay positive, if you have talent, knowledge and good work ethics you will be fine. Might take a bit of networking and jumping through a few hoops but it will come.

Sorry to hear that but best of luck in getting through

Hey thanks, was able to get pointed towards the department of labor & industries out here in Washington. Its hard to walk away from the job to call because people already see me on the phone talking, it would only be a matter of time before they start catching on what i'm doing.

I am& will call these people when I take my lunch.

Thanks again

What type of work contract do you have? Do you pay taxes? What form do you use (W-2 or 1099)?

Remember proof is everything. If you can't prove it then in the eyes of a judge or even most lawyers, it didn't happen.

some law firms offer services based on monthly subscription fees from what I have heard. Might be a good idea to look into that and learn more about the specific laws you are dealing with and what your options are.

best of luck, I hate to see a hard working person getting screwed by some wealthy mother fucker in some office probably in a different state. Happens all the time though in my trade. Said it in another thread and possibly in hear but I'll say it again- get a union involved if possible and make sure everything is well documented. I've heard even a hand written journal/daily log is better than nothing in the court of law.