Been a deep dark few past yrs

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I’ve lost my son. I lost my doctor and I lost my ex. I was doing just fine until I started dabbling in coke last yr. It was a spiral down from there. By doing so it was the last straw for my fiancé and I. My doctor refused to write more klonopin thus with the refills I had I had to wean myself off.

I moved back to Oklahoma. The upside is I found my old doc and he instantly put my back on klonopin so I feel a whole lot better. I really just want to take as less as possible. God has been good to me regardless of what bad choices I’ve made.

Anyway it’s good to see y’all!

Hey man good to see you back round these parts. How you doing? What do you mean you lost your son? What happened?

I didn’t lose him as death. My ex and I broke up. I had nowhere to go so I moved back to Oklahoma from Va. she probably just thinks I upped and just left him. No I had been sleeping in my car. Under medicated and was just in a very low spot.

I moved back here and found my old doc and he fixed me right up. Even raised the dosage of the klonopin so I can hoard them cuz I have a bad feeling it’s going to have to be done not because of withdrawal but our world is so fucked up right now everything is getting scarce.

I didn’t lose him as death. My ex and I broke up. I had nowhere to go so I moved back to Oklahoma from Va. she probably just thinks I upped and just left him. No I had been sleeping in my car. Under medicated and was just in a very low spot.

I moved back here and found my old doc and he fixed me right up. Even raised the dosage of the klonopin so I can hoard them cuz I have a bad feeling it’s going to have to be done not because of withdrawal but our world is so fucked up right now everything is getting scarce.
Okay phew I'm so glad your son didn't pass away. I'm so sorry about your situation with him though, that must be heartbreaking to be apart from him. How old is he?

You might be apart from him now but you can still work towards being reunited with him again in the future, in some capacity (provided your ex doesn't have a restraining order or anything...??)