Beautiful, cute, sexy, or otherwise fetching artists

steinanwine said:
And pretty much all the skinny white chicks posted in this thread are aces. I think Feist in particular is really hot.
i agree, i <3 white girls. indeed feist is beautiful. <------

feist640x426.jpg

Alexandra Lawn from Ra Ra Riot is prettttyyyy. I saw her yesterday. :)

1404780468_d93c735aff.jpg

Last edited:
Though I kind of dislike her, Katie Melua is damn easy on the eye.

a021a065.jpg

AmorRoark said:
Alexandra Lawn from Ra Ra Riot is prettttyyyy. I saw her yesterday. :)

1404780468_d93c735aff.jpg
amazing band, and she is VERY cute. plus, she gains many points by doing some serious rocking on the cello (or whatever similar instrument that is)!

I don't generally like skinny women but Sade is a goddess. Musically and Visually.

I can't post images yet but she is a vision....

SomeKindaLove said:
thread needs more chan marshall
arar_catpower.jpg

Thats a good picture of her. Most of the photos Ive seen of her dont do her justice.

Ive had a secret crush on her since I seen her live. She was wearing like...wading boots and this crazy hat and she looked sexy as fuck (not because of the boots and hat. Those were just funny.)

sixpartseven said:
Thats a good picture of her. Most of the photos Ive seen of her dont do her justice.

Ive had a secret crush on her since I seen her live. She was wearing like...wading boots and this crazy hat and she looked sexy as fuck (not because of the boots and hat. Those were just funny.)

Do want. Really badly. Except for the dancing fat chicks.

Bonus: Aimee Mann.

47aimee-mann.jpg

aimee-mann-01.jpg

aimee_mann_-_aimee-mann-tfa-04-screen.jpg

Who I've met, BTW. Tall, striking blnode, gorgeous, seemed totally down to earth.

Ugh I can't figure this shit out with youtube.

Is there any way to take screenshots of screens on youtube without it being whited out?

the regular way of taking screenshots worksf or me (alt+ctrl+prt screen or summat)

Alejandra and Claudia Deheza of School Of Seven Bells:

wu1k1.jpg