Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Beach Festival + sunday

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Hello guys,

I was a bit far from using drugs for a while.
I didn't use any mdma for about 2 months maybe more.

For the 2 months, I go for gym and go for proper nutrition for a diet. Now I'm a lil ready for summer.
This saturday&sunday we got a big festival comin up and I'm ready to go hardcore.

I got connection to;
Mdma,mda,mushroom,lsd,coke,ketamine and ofc some weed.

I'd like to have fun on saturday and do not have any intentions to extend to sunday.
We will be under the sunlight so I think that my serotonin will be replenished by the sun :p

Anyway I'd like to go low and don't want to use everything that I get so I need a plan.
The festival starts at 12pm continues to 6-7 am in the morning.
I don't want to be high all the time. But I want to be able to meet with people and talk with them.
I'll start with alcohol maybe with some coke (2-3lines) till the night.
At night, I'd go for mdma (1+1 dose) with some ket at the end.

I think I bring protein shakes and some protein bars to keep my body alive.

Anyway, I got questions to ask;
Does only LSD make me leave the music area? Or prevent to meet with people and talk?
Does MDMA + LSD prevents the same situations?

Because there'll be a lot of girls around there to talk and I don't want to be completely wasted.
What will be your suggestions? Or which I should go first? etc.

Gimme some advice.
I got experience with all the drugs i mentioned but i feel relaxed if someone approves or gives advice :D

LSD can be tricky. How are your cognitive functions whilst on LSD ? Can you hold conversation? If not id say either steer clear, or dont shoot for the moon dosage wise. Although, i do believe that candy flipping is one of the most profound experiences one can imagine. Once again the dosage will really dictate how social you are going to be IMO. Combining the MDMA with LSD amplified the psychedelic aspect, but opened up a new avenue of intense empathy and "one ness" not experienced on LSD alone. Enjoy the party !

Last edited:
LSD can be tricky. How are your cognitive functions whilst on LSD ? Can you hold conversation? If not id say either steer clear, or dont shoot for the moon dosage wise. Although, i do believe that candy flipping is one of the most profound experiences one can imagine. Once again the dosage will really dictate how social you are going to be IMO. Combining the MDMA with LSD amplified the psychedelic aspect, but opened up a new avenue of intense empathy and "one ness" not experienced on LSD alone. Enjoy the party !

I had experience on E, empathy + hallucination, does it mean the E contains MDMA and LSD. wow so nice. :)

I had experience on E, empathy + hallucination, does it mean the E contains MDMA and LSD. wow so nice. :)

No it doesn't mean that. MDMA alone can cause hallucinations in higher doses. Also, unless you tested it, it could've been anything.

It's very unlikely to find anything that's an MDMA+LSD mixture.

yeah, MDMA is a phenetylamine like 2c-i, mescaline etc.
or maybe you had some MDA which is more psychedelic from what I've read.

Yeah MDA is more psychedelic and very enjoyable. Anyway, I'm going for MDMA + LSD combo for the festival.
I got some coke too. Hope my protein shakes rescue me!

How do I get LSD+ md? Mdma first or LSD?
I don't want to get in a bad trip so maybe I'll combine lsd at the end of the mdma then redose maybe later when lsd hits me.
Is it a good idea?