European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Be your own hero

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Has anyone had any "moments of clarity" in their drug career where the thought "have some fucking self respect son" bubbled up out of you? For me it was probably laid on my back, naked, with my legs in the air and a red rubber enema tube up my bunghole trying to squirt cactus snot where the sun dont shine.

Two occasions:

1- The first time my arm was covered in track marks.

2 - An extended amphetamine fuelled wank session that culminated in uncontrollable pissing all over myself.

Yay for drugs.

'Uncontrollable pissing all over myself?'

Now I'm fuckin intrigued.

(and I want some of your amphetamines)

God knows how many hours I'd been laying there for, but long enough that I probably should've had two or three bathroom breaks.

But I'm a soldier, a trooper, a piss warrior if you will. I must've kegelled wrong or something because it just unleashed and there was nothing I could do except scream in frustration.

Caught wind of myself in the mirror before leaving the house. Thank whichever daemon you believe in I did, had I actually gone into work, I think I’d have felt the short sharp thrust of a p45 and written off from ever practicing medicine again.

After that you kind wind it in and realise just what a decent hand you’ve got.

I remember mick wall - prob the best rock writer around - thought he had kept his heroin addiction a secret from the other people in the office till one day he dropped a syringe and someone put it back on his desk