• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Be smarter than me.

tweakerguy

Bluelighter
Last night i did something I'm not proud of, and now i'm dealing with the consequences. I smoked catnip. And I just woke up feeling worse than I ever did in the last 6-7 months of using meth every day.
Basically i just wanted some pot really bad and don't have access to any. After doing some quick googling i found a few pieces saying people have been using it for millions of millennia. Brewed into tea, smoked, etc... But I selectively ignored the overwhelming amount of articles talking about the negatives.
There's a definite hangover effect going on though i'm not sure how much of that is from the soda can i smoked it off of
😑
The only positives were a general feeling of relaxation not unlike taking a mild benzo, and it satiated the cravings for marijuana, which i guess was the original point? lol. Anyway idk how much of that was placebo, but who the fuck cares. Woke up with a nasty headache, some anxiety, and sleep quality was shit.
I don't need to tell anyone here not to smoke catnip because you're all much smarter than i am! I'll just pretend I did it for science.

Yeah also don’t pick nettles from your yard thinking they are catnip and give them a big sniff, whole face red and burning instantly .