L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

be honest

iarewhatiare

Greenlighter
im a cripple n ive been hornier than hell n craving a woman n affection n sex n all that -
but be honest - dont pull your punches - can i find someone or do i have to pay to play

It depends what your standards are like and how you go about it.

I was friends with a guy for years who was hit by a car. He had a brain injury and was in a wheelchair. He was overweight and had a permanent catheter. He was a lovely guy and he regularly hooked up with women from the internet. They were older women. Some were pretty overweight. But he enjoyed himself.

He lived in a block of units. Every unit was occupied by a disabled person for some reason. His neighbor had a motorcycle accident. Brain injury. Wheelchair. No catheter. Very fit and good looking guy, but he wasn't nice. He used to expose himself to women out of frustration because he wasn't successful with the ladies.

So, it depends on how you approach it.

I'm not sure what the extent of your disability is, but I assure you there is someone out there for you. Another thing that might be worth considering is there are lots of women with disabilities too, but I suspect your question is whether or not you can get an able bodied lady into bed? My answer is still yes. I think so. If my friend can do it, so can you.

If you'd like to elaborate more on your condition, I might be able to help more. :)

im a cripple n ive been hornier than hell n craving a woman n affection n sex n all that -
but be honest - dont pull your punches - can i find someone or do i have to pay to play
Honestly, honestly, what are you looking for? A deep spiritual connection during sex while having good sex, or just get your rocks off animal style?

If the latter, go for the whore. She knows what she's doing.

If you want the former, take time and effort to find "The one"

depends on the lengths you are willing to go and like others said where ur standards sit. Nobody HAS to pay, internet is full of hookup sites. Not sure i can promote them here but if u pm me ill give you the ones i kno of that actually work