• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

BDD Drug of Choice 2009 Thread

^ =D

I think those lumping whole families of drugs together like opies or benzos are cheating ;)

Damn! I thought it was a top 10. Could have been less hard with the editing if I'd noticed that :|

1)Opiates (dilaudid, OC)
2)My benzos simply because they make ANY day a little bit better (restoril, Kpins)
3)Prescription stims (adderall)
3)Weed-GOOD weed. Just a little bit (at a time, and in combination with any of the above) though.

1. Methamphetamine
2. Temazepam
3. Clonazepam
4. Morphine (and the like)
5. Diazepam
6. Weed

I'd add MDMA to the list, but sadly I can't use that any more thanks to my SSRI's. :(

I fell madly in love with LSD this past year. I haven't slept once this year because I had too much acid in my system; that makes me think this is going to be a good year.

1. LSD
2. Cannabis
3. Ethyl Alcohol
4. What ever strikes my fancy

Heroin
Xanax, K-pin, Diazepam
Dilly's
Alcohol
Nicotine
Morphine
Methadone
Cocaine (shitty times, that's why it's so low on the list.)
Suboxone (prob made some of my worst times tolerable. W/D that is)

1.hydrocodone
2.wine
3.poppy seed tea(just discovered this treat this year, lovin it)
4.Soma
5.OC( this would be higher on the list but I only got my hands on it a few times)

but 2010 is a new year, I have already started experimenting with the first pleatuo of DXM, which I havent touched since the first time I did it years ago and was not expecting the shit that went down in my brain.

1. LSD
2. Mescaline (Mescaline + LSD is a lovely combination <3)
3. Morphine
4. Methadone

respectable.... but how come mdma is so low down in the list dude? psychedelics though im with you on that one

For MDMA, it was fun to experiment with a few times, but just never turned out to be my favorite. It was more novel than anything, but it was good to have fun with for a little while. It just never was one of my top favorites.

1. Heroin
2. Marijuana (lovely in combination with most other drugs)
3. Cocaine
4. Tussinex
5. Xanax
6. LSD

Ketamine

...followed by MDMA and Mushrooms.

asked a couple years ago and it would be followed up with numerous opiates but I quit.

DMT is the favourite, though unfortunately mephedrone has defined the year somewhat, but thankfully that's all over now.

1. HEROIN
2. HEROIN
3. HEROIN
4. Dilaudid
5. Any other opiate
5. Cocaine
6. LSD
7. Benzos
8. MDMA (Used to be my favorite, but did it too much and now suffer major anxiety and
depression from it, and it's been years since I've even touched it.)
9. Weed
10. Mushrooms

1. opiates FTW! (specifically oxycodone) -daily
2. mdma -when i can get my hands on it

those are my main drugs of choice, however i enjoy some occasional cocaine or 2C-I :)

1 Oxycodone
2 Hydromorphone
3 Xanax
4 Valium
5 Good Weed
6 Trichocerous cactus

thats all i need