Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

BC's Finest, Worst experience ever.

KinoTheBlueElf

Greenlighter
I was at my friends house with some friends which I'll call D, H, C. We found out we were fresh out of weed but H had some BC's Finest synthetic weed. D told me that it was some powerful stuff, so I say I don't care I wanna get fucked up! Those were my famous last words. I thought I could handle this stuff considering I've done up to 500mg of DPH prior to this. We went out to the back porch, packed the bowl, and passed it around. I remember getting 5 or 6 good hits on it then we all sat down and started laughing for probably only a minute and then we all start to get silent. Then D started walking around saying I'm dying, C remained quiet exept for a few moans and I just sat there wondering if I was alive. After a minute or so, H, who had somewhat of a tolerance for this stuff, suggested we go inside. We followed him inside. D went into the bathroom because he felt like he was gonna puke, he still was complaining about being dead. C went to her room and I didn't hear anything out of her for the rest of the night. H and I stood outside the bathroom, he kept asking me if I was OK, all I could say was yeah. At this point things kept getting stuck in mental loops. D decided he was going to take a shit, H went into the living room and lied down on the couch and I just sat in the floor for a few minutes, which felt like an hour. At that point I pulled out my iPod and started to type stuff, just what I was experiencing. At this point all I remember hearing was D's mom saying why did we do this, just smoke real weed or something like that. At this point D's mom convinced me to go lie down on the other couch and she brought me a glass of milk which helped a great deal. my mouth was insanely dry, worse than DPH dry mouth. She kept asking me if I had taken my night-time medication which all I could say was yeah. She kept asking which got in a mental loop. soon after, I fell asleep and woke up feeling fine the next morning. the next day, we sold the remaining stuff and then got drunk.

This is what I typed on my iPod that night:
It
Evetthings like a wall
This ais crazy
Yiu too hi
Its the kides
Al rhosr fle shue
Hard to stay alive
Had stuff nnews

don't smoke too much of that stuff, I'm gonna sound like a party breaker here but that shit can cause brain hemmorage and it destroys cb1 and cb2 receptors in your brain, I know that a couple of dead brain cells isn't a big deal for drug users, but cb1 and cb2 are the receptors that track cancer and destroy it, so smoking a lot of that shit can make your body ignore cancers, that is if you don't die of brain hemmorage, just like D's mom why don't you just smoke real weed? I have tried synthetic weed two times, hated it both times, bottom line real weed creates a more pleasurable high and it is ∞ times safer...

I just did this stuff tonight and had a similar experience. I don't see how anyone can find an ounce of enjoyment out of this. My friend does it daily. It's the most terrible thing I've probably done or experienced.

"A related paper reports three cases of brain hemorrhages resulting from use of 1,3-Dimethylethylamine (DMAA);"

not synth 'noids

regardless there are deaths caused by synth noids and there are no confirmed deaths from THC, and THC has been here for a really long time while synth noids are new, and THC has a way better effect, so, why smoke shit that harms you and doesn't make you feel good when you can smoke shit that almost doesn't harm you at all AND makes you feel good?

find evidence of a synth noid death that cant be attributed to some silly kid smoking it out of a pez dispenser.

and who are you to tell me what makes me feel good?
and who are you to comment on the safety of synth noids ? Only time will tell what thier long term effects will be. Havent we seen this alarmist attitude again and again and again ?
where is the generation of prematurely senile, suicidally depressesed 30 somethings we were promised when MDMA was stirring up the tabloids ??

the problem is their full agonist effect while cannabis is a partial agonist. same analogy to the danger of LSD and DOI/DOM/DOC.

full agonists are more dangerous

^ very true.

But his claims are unsubstantiated, there is enough prejudice and scare tactics on the mainstream media, we dont need it here too.

Hmmm...having smoked real weed on and off for over 20 years, and sampled sundry synth noid blends and pure JWH, I have to say it doesn't take a scientific analysis of synth 'noid activity for me to know that they're more toxic than weed: every experienced smoker I know agrees, you can just feel it. Now that the JWH-series is prohibited in my current country of residence, I have, following a move away from my home city and lack of access to the real thing, tried some of the AM-xxx blends, and while some of them pack an initial hit comparable in strength to high-grade name-brand hydro strains of weed, the short duration, dirty feeling and after-effects have again convinced me that this so-called 'synthetic cannabis' is much, much more harmful than any straight herb or resin. There are a great many stories of freakouts, flip-outs (though I've yet to see definitive reports of any deaths that could be attributed to synth 'noids for certain), and people feeling permanently damaged from synth 'noids. I don't think a harm minimisation forum is the place to dismiss or supress such subjective experiences, or their implications. I've found that after fairly heavy daily use of AM-blends, I'm extremely migraine-prone in the absence of the usual triggers, depressed, anxious and agoraphobic. I've never had such after-effects from weed or hash.

The absurdity of it is, of course, that this shit would never have come on the market if weed were freely available: I wouldn't have tried it if not for a drought in 2006. One might think that the logical response to this whole story would be to ban synth 'noids and legalise weed, but then 'logic' and drug policy don't ride the same bicycle.

don't smoke too much of that stuff, I'm gonna sound like a party breaker here but that shit can cause brain hemmorage and it destroys cb1 and cb2 receptors in your brain, I know that a couple of dead brain cells isn't a big deal for drug users, but cb1 and cb2 are the receptors that track cancer and destroy it, so smoking a lot of that shit can make your body ignore cancers, that is if you don't die of brain hemmorage, just like D's mom why don't you just smoke real weed? I have tried synthetic weed two times, hated it both times, bottom line real weed creates a more pleasurable high and it is ∞ times safer...

That was the first and last time I'm ever doing that shit.