• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BBC "Our World" Chinas Ketamine Explosion!

Si Dread

Bluelighter
Anyone else seen this?

I heard in the last 18 months or so that apparently, China is eager for the UN to bring in a global ban on Ketamine because they are suffering a massive explosion of abuse of the drug. A few weeks back I recorded something on tivo that I only just got a chance to watch. There's been some sort of synthesis break through that means large amounts of Ketamine can be produced in one go, something once thought impossible.

As a result of this doc, I wouldn't be surprised if someone with the money & the wherewithal isn't already down there opening up some channels to the uk huh..? Still a bit drought up for K here isn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b062vmh6/our-world-made-in-china-club-drugs

The Chinese on ketamine?

I thought they couldn't get any more boring. God help us.

So THATS why they're always asleep on the bus. Aaaah all makes sense now.

I'll be honest - saw the title of this thread and thought it was about the chemical factory going up in Wednesday :d

I did wonder what they were working on in there.

Too many people, no cultural growth for over a century, too much materialism, no notion of human rights and institutionalised racism to a frightening degree.

But that's enough about the US. Bomb China too. Same auld.

Ketamines been prevalent in China for awhile. Hong Kong is littered with it. Awhile back a girl got into a ketamine snorting contest and tried to snort...a five foot long line and ended up dying. There used to be a video around showing her snorting the giant line.

I hear it's difficult to tell whether it's ketamine or coke over there, because they all look the same.

I have a friend in China teaching English there and he once told me about a club he would go to and the club had rooms where you could openly sit taking Ketamine. Unfortunately for my friend the place eventually got shut down by the authorities.

Anyone else seen this?

I heard in the last 18 months or so that apparently, China is eager for the UN to bring in a global ban on Ketamine because they are suffering a massive explosion of abuse of the drug. A few weeks back I recorded something on tivo that I only just got a chance to watch. There's been some sort of synthesis break through that means large amounts of Ketamine can be produced in one go, something once thought impossible.

As a result of this doc, I wouldn't be surprised if someone with the money & the wherewithal isn't already down there opening up some channels to the uk huh..? Still a bit drought up for K here isn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b062vmh6/our-world-made-in-china-club-drugs

In Newcastle ketamine is back again. It's pretty strong, but I'd still say this isn't proper ketamine. I reckon the Chinese stuff's the exact same junk that we've been sniffing for the past few years or so.

I forget the name of the town now, there's a whole town that is like some sort of drug producing fortress that the law keep on trying to bust and shutdown...

The drought is still in affect on a street level but there is fuck loads of it in certain places and the prices are a joke to say that it's no longer hard to get....