Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

"Bath Salts" (unknwon) - First Time - An Interesting Night On Bath Salts

steve022

Ex-Bluelighter
One night I took 'bath salts'. It was basically a small amount of white powder, but the name of the chemical escapes me at the moment, who knows exactly what I took anyways though :?

T-0:00 Snorted them, was pretty drunk at the time, my friend was even drunker

T-1:00 The burn is awful, the drip is disgusting 8o

T-5:00 The salts are kicking in and rather than my sluggish, drunken buzz I had before I feel hyper and more alive =D

T- 10:00 I'm talking a mile a minute at points and feel an almost "trippy" energetic body high, sort of like the body high of acid without actually tripping

T- 30:00 Just wandering around town still on the bath salts

T- 1 hour My friend and I begin acting like a couple of nutcases, yelling retarded things at random strangers and basically just wandering around acting like absolute retards :)

T- 2 hours Still feeling it very strongly, everything seems much more lively and intense and my thinking is also very different, a slight mental shift but in a very different sort of way than other stuff I've done

T- 3 and a half hours Basically came down, but there is a sort of afterglow left

T- 5 hours Pretty much just crashed and very, very sluggish, getting mild visuals but mainly due to the sleep deprivation. Stuff is brighter and changes a little in a way, but was probably more due to my subtle HPPD and sleep deprivation

You should do a krokodil trip report next.

But no seriously don't do krokodil.

can't seem to understand why you would ingest unknown chemicals labeled as bath salts, please explain?

T- 1 hour My friend and I begin acting like a couple of nutcases, yelling retarded things at random strangers and basically just wandering around acting like absolute retards :)

sounds awesome.
dont do bath salts man. not knowing what you take and how much is a good way to get yourself (and potentially others) in trouble

sounds awesome.
dont do bath salts man. not knowing what you take and how much is a good way to get yourself (and potentially others) in trouble

Yeah seriously. I had a great time with the stuff and all, but it was just a one time thing. I'm not really into taking unknown powders, I just did this one time

You should do a krokodil trip report next.

But no seriously don't do krokodil.
I love how bath salts and krokodil get grouped together often due to both being highly publicized circa 2011 ish as being the scary new hard drugs on the block.

I love how bath salts and krokodil get grouped together often due to both being highly publicized circa 2011 ish as being the scary new hard drugs on the block.

He did a jenkem trip report as well, so I kind of want him to complete the trilogy.

can't seem to understand why you would ingest unknown chemicals labeled as bath salts, please explain?
His profile explains full well. He also self-admitted to acting like a retard low-life in his report.

Maybe its' time to reevaluate one's drug use and where they are headed in life?

(I don't tell people what they should or shouldn't do, it's just that reading your recent posts and profile steve022 made me remember what drugs can do to people. There's always time to reevaluate one's life and change :).)

Go ahead and hate on me now if u like. Who am I to tell someone how to live their life? I just hate to see a fellow human being let their life slip them by and go down the existential drain so to speak.

Last edited: