• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bass Guitar + Indica = awesome

marioonfire

Greenlighter
Hey folks, this is my first post, so please have mercy on my soul :(

Yesterday I smoked an Indica-dom strain and for some reason I got really bored and that's when I decided to pick up my bass guitar, plug it into my fuzz pedals and just rock out; Well, that's when things started to get strange: it almost felt like I got crushed by the sound and it was really hard to stand straight, I just had to sit down and stop playing for a minute (which turned out to be half an hour 8)); It was a REALLY heavy yet pleasant feeling.
Could someone explain to me what exactly happened there? I mean, this kind of thing never happened
before, so I was really surprised to have this experience

You got very high from an Indica, and since there was some Sativa in the cannabis as well it was psychedelic and you might have had some Synasthesia where you felt sound.

Something like what you described happened to me when I would smoke a hybrid Sativa/Indica mix like Trainwreck, and listen to music on a good stereo.

Yeah weed and music go really GOOD together. I have to say I really prefer a sativa for playing, you get very creative and experience all kinds of great feelings while doing it.
For just listening indicas and sativas are equally good in my opinion

technical term for this type of experience would be "high as fuck"

Yeah weed and music go really GOOD together. I have to say I really prefer a sativa for playing, you get very creative and experience all kinds of great feelings while doing it.
Yep, knew that one, but do a couple of heavily distorted notes really qualify as music? =D

"You know what they say, the bassist has the biggest dick in the band" -Les Claypool

lol. bass guitar is dope man. Keep the groove goin

"can't hold no groove if you ain't got no pocket" -victor wooten