• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Basic Ritalin/Methylphenidate Advice

chasingabee

Bluelighter
I have a few 20mg Methylphenidate tablets. I plan to take one tomorrow to see if it will help me to focus when I'm doing my online programming course. Can anyone tell me what I should expect from 20mg. Am I likely to crash and feel really shitty for the rest of the day when it wears off for example?

i don't think sensible dosages of Ritalin will result in a comedown, but everyone's different

Honestly, with a safe dosage like that, you should be fine. You might not even notice a comedown. Just stay hydrated and eat before you take the pill cause you might not want to eat while youre on it, but you still need nutrition

....stay hydrated and eat before...you still need nutrition

Insightful advice which I commend highly to remember reminding of; taking drugs and especially stims, your well-being depends on fueling the dragster for a day proper at the strip.

Bizarre how we so easily forget to pay special attention to the blaringly obvious dictation given to us by Occams Razor - there's real demand for nutrition and liquids, when going into overdrive mode with our bodies. Vitamins, salts, water bottle carry-on, conscious mindfulness of timelapse progress and consumption order/timepoint. Sounds complex but it's done with multi-vitamin pills, a bottle and water tap, a watch - and your brains. Payout can be tremendous.