• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Basic HEROIN Culture Questions

Here in atl they call it dog food for some reason and if you dont have someone's direct number you cant get anything! Kinda sucks sometimes. What city are you in?

San Antonio, TX

I mean, there are definitely areas where it's more prevalent, and easier to find, places where it's easy to spot the heroin addicts hanging out on the sidewalk, etc... But if there are open air markets, they're pretty hidden and secretive...

Open air markets sound surreal, I kind of want to travel to a big city up north just to cop at one, lol.

I'm surprised the dealers get so brave. I mean, I know the cops don't want to waste energy on the small-timers... but here, in my experience and from the stories I've heard from trustworthy sources (cutting deals... info for leniency, etc...) anyone who sells, as opposed to merely buying, moves out of small-timer status.

I would think those places would be a gold mine for drug task forces. Arrest a fuckload of poeple... you know a certain percentage of them, even a small percentage, will flip on the next rung in the hierarchy.

But fuck, if it works, it works. I'm a little jealous. I want that! I'd probably be that dumbass white dude who goes to each person to score a big variety of bags.

Lol here in st louis, you can't walk down the street in a few neighborhoods without someone almost shoving dope down your throat. It's like the wild west here, extremely close to lawlessness.