• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Basic Drugs

Adequate Ship Captain

Bluelighter
So I have ativan and gabapentin and was wondering if I could take more than 50mg promethazine to enhance the high or not. ALso have much ativan should I take to get high?

Lorazepam, Gabapentin, and Promethazine taken together will probably bring considerable sedation especially if u don't have much of a tolerance. I'd take that combo at night if I were u.

How much ativan are you taking atm? (It's all about what your tolerance is like). If you aren't already taking high doses (more than 5mg) try taking double what you're taking now.

I don't take Benzos anymore. If ur used to 5mg daily then try and up it to 7mg but only do that as a one off or ull become tolerant to it.

How much ativan are you taking atm? (It's all about what your tolerance is like). If you aren't already taking high doses (more than 5mg) try taking double what you're taking now.
The normal dose I'm supposed to take is 1mg daily, I just took 3mg lorazepam, 4200mg gaba, and 50mg promethazine.

Is it safe to take 75mg promethazine instead of 50? I don't wanna get super nauseas is the thing from it?

Should be OK. Promethazine is actually an antiemetic so you shouldn't feel any nausea.

However, 4200mg of gabapentin sounds a little excessive unless you have a huge tolerance?