• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Base to HCL question

not2quick

Bluelighter
I've read le Junks very detailed posts and have cross referenced with other methods as well.

My question is, for le junks method, he instructs to add 33% muriatic acid. I've seen another method that states to use a 2:1 ethanol to Muriatic acid solution and use drops from that.

Which is better? Straight muriatic acid or the acid/ethanol combo?

It depends what the base coke is dissolved in. If it's acetone I would add drop by drop a solution of HCl in acetone.

Indontnsee thenbenifit ofnaggingnacidbin water or alcohol both are polar and will dissolved some cokw hcl.

Build a dry hcl gas generator. Take a small shot glass or 100ml hdpe classic bottle containing some DRY acetone.

Place on a scales and weigh the liquid and the container.

Now bubbles your dry HCL gas into the acetone until the weight is more than you started with.

You will be able to calculate the percentage of hcl acid based on both the original and the new weights.

A good dry hcl generator would involve sulfuric acid dripped onto table salt NaCl. To furthern ensure zero moisture you could pass the generated gas through another glass jar of CaCl before u bubble in through the acetone or whatever u end up using.

Use clean jam jars with screw lids. Aquarium tubing and lots of Teflon tape to make things fairly well sealed.

Use a 5 or 10ml luer lock syringe (no needle) to drip the h2so4 onto the nacl. You'll find a little goes a long way. And the tip of a barrel fits snugly into most (6?inch??) Aquarium tubing

Watch for suck back

To not waste any chemicals afterbyouvebgassed your acetone or other solvent bubble the excess gass inton a known quantity of distilled water in a container you know the weight of. Use your super math skills to calculate the concentration of the clean HCL acid. Much clearer than the hardware store anyway.

Welcome you are say i