Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Base amphetamine in australia

impossibleisnothin

Greenlighter
Almost non-existent in aust atm, apart from maybe those in small circles. yeah?
Well around this time last year i was using 'base speed' most weekends (unaware that it was 99% likely methamphetamine.. mind you i was relatively new to the drug scene and was also stupidly popping almost any pill i was told was good aswell), it was usually a tan coloured substance (although i had received bright pink and off white stuff aswell), it was quite moist and oily and had to be cut alot for it to be snorted.. also should be noted it always smelt terribly of dead ants.

What i'm wondering is if this substance is smokable in a similar way to shards.. or would it need to be extracted and made into a purer form. As half a g of it is not that much more expensive than a point of meth (which is known to be of relatively poor quality around here) and this 'base' is everywhere where i'm from.

Last edited:
It's probably smokeable...unless it has some crazy cuts or impurities.

Would you want to smoke it? That's the question. I'd rather bomb the 'base' and smoke the ice. It wouldn't be too great for your lungs.

Turning it into a purer form is a good idea. You'd want to look at doing a acetone wash. Just make sure you do it in some good quality glass/pyrex. I normally didn't bother with this unless I had a decent amount. Just be prepared to be surprised how little your stuff looks after the wheat has been separated from the chaff.

I remember at some point I think last year there was a load of meth paste/base going around that everyone was saying was as or more potent as most of the ice going around at the time. Apparently if you left it out for a bit for it to dry a little this stuff smoked pretty well. I never actually sampled that stuff but the only other time I encountered 'base' meth was in QLD and it was total crap. I doubt the majority of base is smokable, if it is it would certainly stain the pipe a lot and probably be unhealthy. As Christ! pointed out an acetone wash would be neccessary to ensure that the product would be smokable and is probably a good idea anyway to save yourself ingesting needless chemicals.

Methamphetamine base is oil. The stuff that your talking about is just uncleaned and or solvent cut meth. Need to do a few washes on it and also recrystalize it but in the end u prob wont end up with an awful lot of crystal thats if you know how to pull it off anyway as the stuff isnt very potent anyway. The best thing u could do would be cut it with glucose and rack it after u have dried it a bit.

I actually was curious of this question myself . . . after searching a lot of forums for a couple weeks and asking , the majority of answers was that no base off the street isnt exactly smokable unless you do something like sustanon mentioned . . Lots of people would give answers like "i think" "maybe you can" "i assume it would work" but people who knew the clear answer all said "no it isnt smokable , or basically you'll only get a fraction out of your drug compared if you bombed or took it another way"

If you are a 'smoker' and love the whole smoking thing , base is a waste . . just bomb it , get some crystal or 'gas' for smoking.

also another thing regarding what was mentioned in the first post . . . It must be a lucky draw because for the past few months I've heard about so much base available in sydney. And for me , not enough of something else which I heard from other people online saying they found it everywhere!!

Methamphetamine base is oil. The stuff that your talking about is just uncleaned and or solvent cut meth. Need to do a few washes on it and also recrystalize it but in the end u prob wont end up with an awful lot of crystal thats if you know how to pull it off anyway as the stuff isnt very potent anyway. The best thing u could do would be cut it with glucose and rack it after u have dried it a bit.

This. 'Base' is just crappy quality methamphetamine. It's all over the place in QLD, I don't know why you would want it OP because it sucks, isn't easily smoke-able and is a ripoff. It's popular to IV up here though. Put in the effort to find shards and smoke those.

This. 'Base' is just crappy quality methamphetamine. It's all over the place in QLD, I don't know why you would want it OP because it sucks, isn't easily smoke-able and is a ripoff. It's popular to IV up here though. Put in the effort to find shards and smoke those.
Exactly!! :D

Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking. i knew it wasnt base meth.. just shitty meth made to look out as base amphetamines and marketed in the same way.
Don't worry i definitely wasn't thinking of smoking it, i was just curious as to whether you could, and if it would be more convenient doing so due to the prices. i havent touched speed or meth in months due to the availability of good quality pills and LSD recently.. seems to of dried up a little of late though :|

i used to get some really really killa base meth. and yes it was just OIL. thick thick orange colour'd oil.

this stuff was so sticky, cuts needed to be added so that I can move it from the tub to the pipe.

Without cuts it would just stick to the scoop and take forever to be dropped into the pipe. And it'd overburn real easy.
Sorta reallly fragile and volatile without some cuts added into it.

i'd rate this stuff as good as some of the proper shardie pics i've posteed before :)