• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Bareback sex the ultimate experience for guys???

For a man there is something incredible about coming as deep as you possibly can in a woman. Knowing that you are spraying it right in her womb. I don't know much about anatomy. But it feels fucking awesome.
Yes 8o

I can't remember the last time I used a condom. I don't wana go back :| it's too good. I can't imagine how sex with a condom is very enjoyable.

Anal sex without a condom is pretty awesome too. The butthole can be a bit tight and pinchy but once its relaxed, its just smooth gliding in and out. Fucking intense :D, I can only relally imagine what receving it would be like.

edit: possibly even more pleasure than then vag. :\

Xorky said:
I do actually have a couple of friends who say they don't even want to have sex if they have to use a condom, which to me is ridiculous.

Nah, I can totaly concur. The sensation is not simply reduced, it is totally transformed, feels like you are fucking a piece of rubbery plastic stuff- which you are. The condom just feels clinical or medical or something. I find that actually unwrapping the fucker and putting it on usually had me shrinking. 8o

Implicitly, condoms say semen is dangerous or insignificant, just a dangerousdirty emission that should be kept away from women, thrown away. I don't know, I too would rather not have sex if I needed to use a condom. To me, it just doesn't feel like sex. I think I would rather masturbate.

Its like SS is saying, the skin/skin contact is simply delightful. It is the most "correct" feeling I can have in a very chaotic world. Its what we are meant to do!

Last edited:
Nah, I can totaly concur. The sensation is not simply reduced, it is totally transformed, feels like you are fucking a piece of rubbery plastic stuff- which you are. The condom just feels clinical or medical or something. I find that actually unwrapping the fucker and putting it on usually had me shrinking. 8o

It's always fun during foreplay where your kissing her all over, neck, boobs, lips.. and she's clamping onto you with her legs pulling you in and it's like "hold on" *intermission music - clumsily tears open some rubber from a piece of plastic and wrap it on your dick* "ok where were we?"

When I was younger I didn't use them as much, by some miracle I never caught an STD or got someone pregnant. But these days i'm more careful and despite the sensation been diminished i'll deal with it. A committed relationship would be different though, I think it'd be weird to be using a condom frequently.

Yeah the intermission of putting one on does suck. Well I'm willing to use one for half the month. I'd rather my girl not be on birth control because my ex was on it for years and it fucked her up bad... eventually her hair started falling out and she got these weird discoloration spots on her armpits and she got really darkly depressed and emotionally unstable. Her doctor told her she might have had a stroke soon when she went off it. It doesn't seem to have that sort of effect on all women, but it can. It can also vastly reduce sex drive. After seeing that happen, I wouldn't want my lovely girlfriend to risk it. She doesn't want to either. So... in the interest of no babies, I'm gonna use condoms during the times it's likely to cause pregnancy.

Doesn't mean I don't eagerly await the post-ovulation times. :)

yeah, i've known lost of women that have had a range of scary side effects from contraceptive pills.
from minor health problems to major, life threatening ones (strokes) as well as emotional changes and even a couple of girls that became suicidally depressed from the pill.
it's made me wary of people i care about taking oral contraceptives, so i've gotten used to using condoms.

they're far from perfect, but contraceptive pills have done weird things to so many people i've known (friends and girls i've dated or whatever) that they kind of freak me out. i mean, if i was a girl i don't think i'd take them...so for that reason i'm cool with using condoms, if that makes sense.

i'm also freaked out by unplanned pregnancies, so....i guess i decided i don't mind using condoms.

maybe i'm getting boring and responsible as i get older, because when i was younger i suppose i had different priorities or different drives or whatever, but for all the drama of pregnancy - or pregnancy scares - using a condom doesn't seem like a big deal to me any more.

sex is definitely better without a condom. no question. but i guess i've come to the conclusion that condoms are the least scary option...

but yeah, misleading title - i thought this thread was about taking it up the arse ;)

Last edited:
"Anal sex without a condom is pretty awesome too. The butthole can be a bit tight and pinchy but once its relaxed, its just smooth gliding in and out. Fucking intense :D"

Not to discourage anyone, especially @Ryan01, from the experience, but . . . ecstasy and smooth gliding not guaranteed, or at least, smooth gliding is no guarantee of ecstasy. As for being in receivership, I only have anecdotes, about that biggest dump you ever took, suddenly played in reverse. Over and over. In a fun way!

Hell yes bareback sex is so much nicer, Lovely to feel your lover's spunk oozing out of you. But there you go safe it is not.

I'm a fairly unattractive man I'm 35 and I'm overweight and I've been overweight since I was a kid. So I understand where you're coming from and I myself have held out for more attractive women. But and all of my sexual experiences 90% of the time I did not use a condom. I have had sex with a couple of sex workers and honestly two of them I did not use a condom with. I'm lucky to know that I do not have any STDs and I am currently with a woman who is also somewhat unattractive but I've learned not to be shallow when it comes to looks. One thing about getting laid is this pussy is pussy is pussy I'm telling you dude it doesn't matter how they look pussy all feels the same and when you're in it as deep as you can go and you drop your load it doesn't matter what her face looks like it feels wonderful.
I personally think that STDs are real of course but overly exaggerated and possibly used as a scare tactic for teenagers. Maybe I'm just lucky but I probably have had sex with a total of 10 women without protection a couple of which we're not exactly upstanding clean women.

Well I always get flak for this but here I go again... Yes, the risks of STDs, especially the serious incurables like HepC and HIV, are vastly overstated. I understand why, it's a complicated subject and the nuance and responsibility are beyond most people, so from a public health perspective its better to keep things simple. But the reality is, under certain circumstances, especially for men, the transmission risk is on par with other deadly things that can and do happen, but almost nobody alters their behavior to avoid, car accidents for example. The transmission risk of an asymptomatic female to a male with no breaks in the skin on or near the penis, during well lubricated vaginal sex, of barrier-preventable disease (and an order of magnitude more so for hep/hiv) is statistically negligible compared to the normal daily risks of mortality or permanent disability. Yes, lots of caveats there, and the risk goes up quick with each deviation from them, and certainly most people wouldn't know an std sign from razor burn.. But I refuse to wear condoms and don't generally get with "nice girls", so I looked into just how much risk I was putting myself in. Turns out not much. Not enough to justify avoiding sex instead of managing the serious risk factors. Its not just luck that 15 years of sex with almost exclusively girls who were fellow IDUs or other addicts who took no precautions with their many other partners or, ahem, trading partners, has resulted in no infections for me (yes, I get tested).
Regarding pregnancy, girls can't actually get pregnant from precum, so between pull out and rythym, perfect use (again, NOT easy, and not achieved by most who try) is similarly low risk... Although now in my 30s that's no longer a concern beyond respecting the girls wishes since I'd welcome a child.
Sex with a condom is not sex worth having. Even when you're with girls selling it professionally (who, by the way, accept a recent clean test and extra payment in lieu of a condom at 2/3rd of the time), or as amateurs with acquaintances directly for drugs (where I've never met one who even cared after initally being told). Even if something happened tomorrow... Once in 15 years? Life is too short. I'd never put a future partner at risk so that would curtail things, but I wouldn't have any regrets.

Well I always get flak for this but here I go again... Once in 15 years? Life is too short. I'd never put a future partner at risk so that would curtail things, but I wouldn't have any regrets.

You're right that the odds for an individual are low, but for a population they approach one real fast. And frequent boning in "high-risk" groups is like nature's twisted germ lab--no one saw HIV coming until it was firmly established, and a lot of old bugs that fell to penicillin are coming back resistant. Geno- and sero-types change quickly, and there's no reason to think that of the ~dozen HIV types already circulating, there isn't a thirteenth beginning that eludes current testing.

So technically you put all your future partners at risk, even with a condom (Herpes, people!).

For a man there is something incredible about coming as deep as you possibly can in a woman. Knowing that you are spraying it right in her womb. I don't know much about anatomy. But it feels fucking awesome.

With some b/fs, we would start off with a condom, then during the middle of sex, we would be like "Forget this." and take the condom off and keep fucking. It feels soooo much better without it, knowing you have a skin-on-skin connection and feeling every single inch of his cock until he cums hard deep inside of me. I don't know if it's my imagination, but I swear I can feel all of his warm cum fill me up. It's the best.

I think sometimes you need to use a condom just to appreciate how fantastic it feels without one.

Theres nothing like bareback. It feels better for her too. I think it's the feeling as well as the mental part in knowing its risky and you could get pregnant.