• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Barbiturate - Barbital

Formerly Brutus

Greenlighter
Does anyone have any experience with Barbital? Info on the web is scarce. Didn’t think I’d ever be posting in here again.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. This compound seems to be a great way to end up blacked out or in the morgue. I used to be one of you guys and can’t believe how much this place has changed since I left. Thanks anyways guys. -Brutus aka wiggi

I have some experience with butalbital, wich is a barbiturate as well. I like them a lot.! I get fioricet, and it has butalbital, caffeine, and acetaminophen. I take 2 of them with Soma, and it kicks in the Soma every time with a vengeance.! I used to get pure butalbital wich I would take for my TMJ. You have to be very carefull mixing this stuff, or you could end up dead like marilyn monroe.! lol ...hope this helps you some.?

Barbital was the first barbiturate synthesized. It’s not the same thing as butalbital, just in the same class. Barbital hasn’t been prescribed in decades, but I thought Bluelight would be the the best place to find someone who has tried it. I’ve found two or three anecdotes on the internet. It reminds me of Phenobarbital. I wouldn’t say it’s recreational, but definitely helps with anxiety and insomnia which is useful.

I'm not gonna close this, I'm curious as well. I've never read any accounts of people taking it. But barbiturates can be very dangerous.

Hey welcome back. The software upgrade was necessary and I like it a lot better after getting used to it, but it's definitely a change.

I have a mg scale and that’s necessary with this drug. I have found that 500mg is the best dose but do not redose until roughly 24 hours later. It’s much more enjoyable than phenobarbital in my experience. It’s extremely long acting. Reminds me of taking a few shots of alcohol. It’s a very mild feeling but in a good way. I’m sure taking too much would definitely kill me.

The site definitely has changed since I was a senior moderator. Nice to see some folks still around. Not so great to see some people around that definitely shouldn’t be in any positions of power, like those with bathtubs full of needles. Hopefully the later individual has changed but I highly doubt it.

Not sure why I left but I know it had something to do with a few grams of temazepam. I changed my password to my old email where I couldn’t possibly recover it.

I have experience with Pentobarbital (Nembutal). They sold it in certain veterinary clinics outside of the city in Cambodia. I don't know if this is still a thing as I was there at least 5 years ago. Didn't have pills, only a solution. Barbital (Veronal) is a far cry from a short-acting Barbiturate like Pentobarbital, but in general, they are like pharmaceutical Alcohol on Crack. It's not like Benzodiazepines in which a high dose will leave you still walking and talking. A high dose will typically put you to bed like nothing and the knock-out dose is not far from the lethal dose.

As with all long-acting drugs, do not redose until absolutely positive you are experiencing full effects of first dose. More to come, time for morning medications and an IV bag change. Fun!

...and I'm back. Barbiturates are not to be fucked with. Use extreme caution. You might take too much Barbital, think you're not too intoxicated, the drug peaks in your sleep and you die. Barbiturates have killed a great many people. That's why essentially the only people who can administer them are trained anesthesiologists. The Butalbital thing is going the way of the Carisoprodol (Soma). It's becoming prescribed less and less often. Even Phenobarbital is rarely prescribed. In developing countries however, it is the only affordable and semi-effective treatment for epilepsy.

Last edited:
^ That’s great advice. To say I’m cautious with this substance is an understatement. I have 15 years of drug use under my belt unfortunately. Much of that time was spent as a Bluelighter and/or mod. Barbital or any barbiturate isn’t something to be abused recreationally or by a poly drug user.

I've taken secobarbital and amobarbital but not plain barbital.

^ That’s great advice. To say I’m cautious with this substance is an understatement. I have 15 years of drug use under my belt unfortunately. Much of that time was spent as a Bluelighter and/or mod. Barbital or any barbiturate isn’t something to be abused recreationally or by a poly drug user.
Hit me up asap

Get at me asap wiggi

I am also very curious because IF i try something then for sure not an RC-Barbiturate, which I have at home (SL-164) but all the bad stuff people are writing.... I did not try it since yet but I have a liter of SL -164. It is said to cause convulsions, the more you take, the more the convulsions are. And THIS i did not want. Will flush it into the toilet.

I saw a site offering chemicals they even offer NEMBUTAL and this is really deadly! They also write how much you have to take to really be dead - scares me. No, I want to take it recreationally. But how.... Have to do more researches like it seems.

JJ

I have experience with Pentobarbital (Nembutal). They sold it in certain veterinary clinics outside of the city in Cambodia. I don't know if this is still a thing as I was there at least 5 years ago. Didn't have pills, only a solution. Barbital (Veronal) is a far cry from a short-acting Barbiturate like Pentobarbital, but in general, they are like pharmaceutical Alcohol on Crack. It's not like Benzodiazepines in which a high dose will leave you still walking and talking. A high dose will typically put you to bed like nothing and the knock-out dose is not far from the lethal dose.

As with all long-acting drugs, do not redose until absolutely positive you are experiencing full effects of first dose. More to come, time for morning medications and an IV bag change. Fun!

...and I'm back. Barbiturates are not to be fucked with. Use extreme caution. You might take too much Barbital, think you're not too intoxicated, the drug peaks in your sleep and you die. Barbiturates have killed a great many people. That's why essentially the only people who can administer them are trained anesthesiologists. The Butalbital thing is going the way of the Carisoprodol (Soma). It's becoming prescribed less and less often. Even Phenobarbital is rarely prescribed. In developing countries however, it is the only affordable and semi-effective treatment for epilepsy.

I found a page that sells Nembutal (Phenobarbital) amongst other crazy things like pure Alprazolam-powder, pink-powder-LSD, Heroin, different types of Cocaine, MDMA in pure form, Euthylone, Buthylone, and so on. But - it's in China. I don't know if I can trust this one, how can I find it out? I will not mention the name. But how can I really find out (instead of trying it out) how trustful they are?

JJ

If somebody could help me how to find out if they are even trustful or not scam I would really much appreciate that. Normally I order from Europe, but with China I'm not sure. Has anybody made good or bad experiences?

JJ

And please, this is no sourcing. I just want to get sure i'm not dying from anything.

JJ

If somebody could help me how to find out if they are even trustful or not scam I would really much appreciate that. Normally I order from Europe, but with China I'm not sure. Has anybody made good or bad experiences?

JJ

I think any clearnet site selling controlled substances is most likely a scam.
Ordering cocaine, heroin or even MDMA from china sounds pretty risky... I don't see anything good coming out of it to be honest.

I think any clearnet site selling controlled substances is most likely a scam.
Ordering cocaine, heroin or even MDMA from china sounds pretty risky... I don't see anything good coming out of it to be honest.

Yes, I think so, too... but they have 3 different types of cocaine i'm interested in. VERY interested. Shit....

JJ

I always buy from clearnet, but inside Europe, that's something different of course....