• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Banging Hydrocodone

No you can't. What you want is hydromorphone pills and you will want to filter them very well.

Yes but you still can't inject it and unless you are taking a very large amount or large amounts frequently there really isn't much need to.

Can you CWE hydrocodone?
yes, and you should, and no you should never IV any pill like that

injecting a pill is not worth the VERY SERIOUSLY DEADLY COMPLICATIONS it may very well introduce in sake of a quicker onset of your high.

Never worth it. If you really want to bang shit go spend the extra effort to find good, clean, injectable drugs. If you're willing to inject, you should be DEMANDING the safest way to do it. Which is not random CWE'd pills.

Injecting unintentially bad things is a VERY quick way to kill yourself unintentially (and even worse - it wasn't even the drug which killed you).

Not a chance you should take, and wouldn't really be worth it anyway. If you really wanna go down that route you might as well just get some smack.

Also, it should be said that I'm def not advising you to get H if thats not something you already do lol. Heroin habits do suck and are often deadly. I've never been one to do anything with my pills aside from eat them, very occasionally snort them. They just seem to work best that way.

I will just stick to snorting them then until I get H.

I hope you realize that snorting 5/500 hydrocodone pills is getting you less high than eating or boofing them.

Snorting drugs does not instantly equal a faster or better high.

I do not know the bioavailability of intranasal hydrocodone off the top of my head - but I guarantee you snorting 500mg of tylenol is going to block a lot of those drugs from reaching your mucous membrane..... that's like stuffing a pepperoni inside of a HUGE FUCKING SALAD while you hope you can fully taste 100% of that pepperoni... YOU WON'T.

Snorting things like Benzo pills and certain opioid pills which are 95% fillers and tylenol is doing you a literal disservice figuratively and literally

^^ careful this guys coming for your boogers

^^ careful this guys coming for your boogers
rofl you just reminded me of a childhood "scare story/joke".... I will not utter it here since it it's very stupid. Basically a guy eating his boogers instead of children. Stupid.

"I gotcha where I want ya, now I'm gonna eat ya!"

yeah...

I was banging BTH for 2yrs. So you just literally eat them like a piece of candy??
? You can eat BTH yes. I do not advise.

Yes, you eat pills as they were designed to be eaten.

There are certain pills which I would advise to snort or inject.... but in general if it has a 2nd ingredient or lots of fillers the answer is NO, do not inject it. PROBABLY don't snort it (arugable), just EAT it as it was designed.

There are certain opioids with much higher oral bioavailability vs intranasal or smoked. IV is king of bioavailaibility but bypasses ALL of your body's natural defense mechanisms to foreign chemicals and bacteria. This is why it can easily lead to death if done incorrectly.

Lol no I wint eat bth. So crunch crunch as in eating the pills?

If I were you, I'd be chewing up those pills like a boss after taking an enzyme inhibitor to increase effects.

Or CWE and drink gulp gulp

whatever you do avoid alcohol with tylenol

Literally the LAST THING I would do with 5/500 hydros (or even 10/500) would be to snort or inject it. I would literally stick it up my ass, whole, before I did that (sounds funny but I'm being 100% serious)...

If I were you, I'd be chewing up those pills like a boss after taking an enzyme inhibitor to increase effects.

Or CWE and drink gulp gulp

whatever you do avoid alcohol with tylenol

Literally the LAST THING I would do with 5/500 hydros would be to snort or inject it. I would literally stick it up my ass, whole, before I did that (sounds funny but I'm being 100% serious)...
OMG lol I literally laughed out loud n my mom looked at me funny! Ok ill go eat one lol

OMG lol I literally laughed out loud n my mom looked at me funny! Ok ill go eat one lol

My mom used to burst into my room randomly, stare at me with furious eyes and matter of factly say "HAVE YOU BEEN BLOWIN' DOPE?????" (smoking weed)

every single fucking time I burst out laughing and gave my high ass away because it was the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard and SHE didn't understand that at the time

good/bad times :)

My mom used to burst into my room randomly, stare at me with furious eyes and matter of factly say "HAVE YOU BEEN BLOWIN' DOPE?????" (smoking weed)

every single fucking time I burst out laughing and gave my high ass away because it was the funniest fucking thing I've ever heard and SHE didn't understand that at the time

good/bad times :)
Lmao dude ID been laughing too. I juzy at a 5mg/325 and swallowed a 10/325.